Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832075 times)

The car that look fine on the outside but is a complete slew of issues under the hood and in the electrical

I just replaced the blower motor in my mkv vw gti. it's such a quality of life improvement. especially cause i live in wisconsin

saw a listing for a very clean manual mk2 supra for $5000 on facebook but i'm broke :( anyone know if they're fwd or rwd?

saw a listing for a very clean manual mk2 supra for $5000 on facebook but i'm broke :( anyone know if they're fwd or rwd?
rwd

gots myself a brand mew car. I owned a slowly deteriorating 2008 scion xd before this so needless to say it is a big upgrade
I may or may not post better pictures of it in the near future

crash the car and die

A crossover :grimacing:

But fr glad you got to replace that scion

crash the car and die
u aint even old enough to drive tf u in this thread for
A crossover :grimacing:
legroom my man

Got my drivers license
Got ~15K saved up to buy a car

I like the Chrysler 300C. Is it a good buy? or should I buy a stuffty honda where the replacement parts are like 2 dollars on aliexpress in case I break my entire suspension with these stuff ass roads over here

Got my drivers license

I like the Chrysler 300C. Is it a good buy? or should I buy a stuffty honda where the replacement parts are like 2 dollars on aliexpress in case I break my entire suspension with these stuff ass roads over here
Depends on the options in your area and what you're looking for. Do you want luxury, performance, reliability, or 2 of the 3?

I just bought a 2020 Kia Stinger GT-Line

Got my drivers license

Oh my god, please do not buy any Chrysler/dodge. The Chrysler 300 is a horrible car with so many issues and built like stuff.
But besides that it really depends on what you want from a car, and if you have the ability to fix issues yourself.

Got my drivers license

3k civic with simple mods

I want something that looks "good", is easy and cheap to maintain and will run me a couple of years if I can fix basic stuff myself.

I really like the look of those boxy cars like bentley's or a rolls royce (although ill never be able to afford that) but brands like that are probably expensive af to maintain.

I don't really care about performance since im only going to be driving in cities

I just bought a 2020 Kia Stinger GT-Line
y tf both our new car pics are in the rain. you steppin in my territory bruh