Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 860829 times)

Parked outside a horse show in Tennessee right now and saw this GTR

Pretty rare sight in tennessee

Pretty rare sight in tennessee
I'm basically in the rich area of Nashville so I have been seeing new Corvettes and I saw a Viper

Idk if this was brought up earlier in the thread, but Aston Marin sure made a good looking car this year.

Oh, wait...
I love it, but I HATE it at the same time...

OT: I don't think I can trust myself with a sports car. Sure, they look cool and run fast, but it's just too much power...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 05:24:51 PM by AtlasBlue »

Idk if this was brought up earlier in the thread, but Aston Marin sure made a good looking car this year.

[img width=600http://image.automobilemag.com/f/64001301+q100+re0/2015-ford-mustang-front-left-side-view-2.jpg[/img]

Oh, wait...

Is it just me or do Mustangs keep getting uglier? Christ.

I don't think I can trust myself with a sports car. Sure, they look cool and run fast, but it's just too much power...

I can barely handle a loving 2007 yaris, I'd wreck a sports car in 2 seconds

Speaking of which, any tips to help control a car? The gas pedal on my car is so damn sensitive

Speaking of which, any tips to help control a car? The gas pedal on my car is so damn sensitive

Keep a firm grip on the wheel, and apply pressure to the gas pedal VERY gently.

Put on 4 brand new tires, new brake rotors, wiper blades, fixed turn signals on the Cutlass today and soon to find front and rear embelems and a new door molding at the local auto parts place.

Its so much better to drive now

Tap the gas pedal slowly and adjust foot height accordingly.

Parked outside a horse show in Tennessee right now and saw this GTR

email it to me pls
email me the car

do what i do and put a stuff ton of springs on the linkage

wait drive-by-wire

nevermind

Is it just me or do Mustangs keep getting uglier? Christ.
I think Ford was bought by Aston Martin in secret or something because they all look like astons now.

the new corvette is secretly a ferrari and the new mustang is secretly an aston

it all makes sense now

My check engine light came on this week so I went to O'Reily and used one of those code readers to see what it was. My car is a 2001 Mercury Cougar.
What does it mean?
What do I check?
What do I replace?
What do I buy?
Something is causing either some of your injectors to not put enough fuel in or something is up with the sensors.

Your best bet is to go to a dealership and ask for a diagnosis.  They can tell you exactly what those codes mean.

Word of wisdom though, whatever happens, don't ask them to do the fixing of the car or they will charge you out the ass.  Find a trustworthy mechanic shop somewhere and get them to do it.

may look like a normal cadillac but its a cadillac sixteen the first cadillac to have 16 cylinders
This post is probably a bit old but, the 1930's would like to have a word with you.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_V-16

I think Ford was bought by Aston Martin in secret or something because they all look like astons now.
Ford used to own Aston Martin, and they might still make engines for them, idk.