Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 860774 times)

2 dolla

I'd buy that for $2. I hate when people put like $1 in the add so it comes up in your searches almost regardless of price

Those are the worst kind of people.

A few days ago someone my mom knows drove up to our house in a Jaguar XJS VI2, I didn't get any pictures of it sadly. I could hardly believe it was sitting in our driveway.

this is the best joke ever
An GT6 pulled alongside a Rolls-Royce at a traffic light.
"Do you have a car phone?" its driver asked the man in the Rolls.
"Of course I do," was the haughty reply.
"Do you have a fax machine?"
The Rolls driver sighed. "I have that too."
"Do you have a double bed in the back?" the GT6 driver wanted to know. Ashen-faced, the Rolls driver sped off.
That afternoon, he had a mechanic install a double bed in his car.
A week later, the Rolls driver passed the same GT6, parked on the side of the road with its back windows fogged up and steam pouring out. The arrogant driver pulled over, got out of the Rolls and banged on the GT6's rear window. "I want you to know that I've had a double bed installed," bragged the Rolls driver.
The GT6 driver rolled his window down and frowned at the Rolls driver. "You got me out of the shower to tell me that?"
and this one
My husband phoned me the other day and proceeded to tell me he had purchased a new car for me. Well I was not thrilled I wanted the new 4 door SUV. What kind is it I asked..... a Triumph Spitfire a BRITISH car.... I've always wanted one he exclaimed! Well I knew nothing of these British cars. I love Coronation Street does that help? No?
Well, family told me to be greatful, he only bought it because he's going through a MID LIFE CRCIA. "They either buy sports cars or trade the wife in for a slimmer newer model." He got BOTH. We've had the car now 4 days and I'm slimmer already...I've had to push it home everytime we go out!

A few days ago someone my mom knows drove up to our house in a Jaguar XJS VI2, I didn't get any pictures of it sadly. I could hardly believe it was sitting in our driveway.
if it was a true xjs it would marked it territory in the driveway  :cookieMonster:

this is the best joke everand this oneif it was a true xjs it would marked it territory in the driveway  :cookieMonster:
I took a look at it a few times, after a bit I found out who's it was.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/jaguar-xjs-v12

Damn, those things depreciated. They're as expensive as a new Yaris.

I took a look at it a few times, after a bit I found out who's it was.
I don't get the joke.

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/jaguar-xjs-v12

Damn, those things depreciated. They're as expensive as a new Yaris.

European cars depreciate faster than anything, especially those by Mercedes and BMW.

jag V12s are as good at holding oil as a colander

My dad has the BMW on the jacks now. A couple nights ago, he took off the exhaust as he began his work underneath. He called several of us outside without telling what he was doing. I saw the pipe on the ground around the back of the car and knew what he was doing. He started the car and an echoing roar when sweeping down the street and back, resounding off the neighbors' houses and into the woods. It's not often when my family is the ones making deafening noises at night.

so i decided the fix the heater fan on my alfa
easy job right?
nope
you have to remove the entire heater Assembly because there's not enough room to open the box inside the car
but in order to remove the heater you have to remove the dash and the center console
although i might see if i can access it through the defrost panels

2 dolla

I'd buy that for $2. I hate when people put like $1 in the add so it comes up in your searches almost regardless of price
Even worse?
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/4771034779.html

hey guys ima dump my crapload of carshow pictures soon ok?
EDIT : Nevermind Too lazy to copy all of the URLS So here is my photobucket Go wild
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 10:56:27 PM by Bomberguy »