Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 859068 times)

I now have working air conditioning in my 31 year old luxury car.

Its so nice

I now have working air conditioning in my 31 year old luxury car.

Its so nice

mine gets kinda cool if you give it 10 minutes. I'm going to post my vehicle one of these days and you're all going to laugh. Pie Crust might even laugh.

mine gets kinda cool if you give it 10 minutes. I'm going to post my vehicle one of these days and you're all going to laugh. Pie Crust might even laugh.

If it makes you feel better, I drive an automatic, mostly base model yaris.

Lol my dad's truck doesn't even have AC so for cooling we keep the windows all the way down and it only kinda works

my ac gets cool in less than two minutes, but i'm so used to no a/c that i often forget i have it

forgot to post pics with my new tail lights. i'll get some shots of the halos and maybe a closeup of the tails later

search my plates idgaf

my new dents from a distance

also, went with a friend who was taking his little bro downtown to buy a gpu from someone off craigslist. the guy rolled up in an old 323i convertible. his plates were "BMW E36" lol

Also on the same drive home (Zloff you should know where I'm talking about) I was getting off the highway onto Chicago drive and a Buick reagal went for a lane change without a signal to try and turn right onto Baldwin and was inches from sideswiping me, he didn't even look. I had to swerve over a lane to get out of the way, I was very close to having two flattened fenders in one drive.

ya the second exit going south, right by the train tracks. i've also had a buick nearly sideswipe me a while back-- there was hardly more than a car length between me and a black suv and the idiot no-blinker lane-switches right between us. i would've honked at him but i was afraid he'd freak and smash the brakes lol

Just recently had the most satisfying feeling ever while driving out in the middle of nowhere through Missouri hills past 50 miles of endless cows and tractors. Gas was starting to dwindle out and came across a tiny gas station nestled in the middle of no-mans land, just two pumps. Could literally just veer off the shoulder of the road and come to a stop next to the gas pump, which was likely from the 1970s considering I just had to press a button to boot up the pump (which only dispensed 87 octane) and start fueling.

Walked inside to pay for my gas afterwards and there was an old trucker guy buying some Mountain Dew, a tired looking woman cleaning a shelf, and a southern accent speaking middle aged woman at the register. Went back out of my car after, really no need to look both ways, and just accelerated away from the pump veering back onto the road to continue on my way.

I'm going to post my vehicle one of these days and you're all going to laugh. Pie Crust might even laugh.

You can touch it but watch the paint job.

That's actually decent tbh

it's not necessarily bad but it could use a respray

also, went with a friend who was taking his little bro downtown to buy a gpu from someone off craigslist. the guy rolled up in an old 323i convertible. his plates were "BMW E36" lol

looks like he's selling it

snip

yeah dude, that Is better than driving some really common stuffbox like a grand am or Malibu, at least its unique

also on the subject of fords I saw an LTD II today, really cool cars

I GOT MY MOTORBIKE :D

yeah dude, that Is better than driving some really common stuffbox like a grand am or Malibu, at least its unique

also on the subject of fords I saw an LTD II today, really cool cars

good lord those arent cool they are stuff

Explain
The interiors are awful, the brakes were terrible, and all of the engine options were absolute stuff.  For example, in 1983 one of the available engines was a 3.8L Eslove V6 that made a whopping 112 hp.  I have driven one.  They are absolute dogs. I think I'd go faster if I stood backwards on a skateboard and blew out as hard as I could.  One neat thing I must say though is they are fox body cars, just like the mustang.

My dad's first car was an LTD that looked just like this one

He accidentally put diesel gas in it once and it wasn't the same after that