Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847568 times)

any car leaving the factory with side exhausts is scary by default lol. vipers are built to be badass, sucks that they're killing it

i'd imagine an all-black acr would look even more intimidating
Idk, something about the first viper is more mean looking to me.

i'd imagine an all-black acr would look even more intimidating
Here you go.

(Though to be fair this is a new 1:28 special edition ACR. The 1:28 being the time the ACR set at Laguna Seca).

Sorry for the slight pagestretch. Also I would have to agree, the Viper is one of the scariest cars out there right along side the Zenvo ST1.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 01:18:08 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

why cant they make a small truck? I mean the old ranger was half the size of that
to be fair the old ranger was just plain ugly. my uncle has a 2009 ranger, and it looks like stuff. he even put a back rack and rain guards on it in an attempt to make it look cooler and it still looks gay af. nothing about it appealed to the truck guy demographic. ford is doing the right thing here, this looks much more sleek, similar to the tacoma's they have out now

y cant it be warm already

YOU DON'T LIKE THAT CAR, YOU LIKE A CARTOON.
A BORING CARTOON

YOU DON'T LIKE THAT CAR, YOU LIKE A CARTOON.
A BORING CARTOON
bitch, I'll counter drift your ass

Datsun 280z is best real car, don't limit it to just cartoons, I've driven one before that was a former group a rally machine, I was 11, so maybe my opinion is not so valid anymore, but it was super cool. my dad also has two of them in various states of disrepair right now

My Jeep before I put a light bar on it, don't have another picture with it on unfortunately.

Random action videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkazo24tNus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkq-BY8Tjvs

jesus that jeep is beat