Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847143 times)

worked on a friend's 210k-mile avalanche: 70% truck, 10% rust, 20% gone and i'm p sure i got 2 metric tons of rust dust in my eyes from laying under it for an hour

... i like my women
stiff as forget

anyone want to buy a 2003 kia spectra. has 70K miles on it, needs a new heat shield, and has poor steer-assist. selling for $1000

anyone want to buy a 2003 kia spectra. has 70K miles on it, needs a new heat shield, and has poor steer-assist. selling for $1000
what state r u in

pass

id rather die than drive an early 2000's kia, you could buy a supercharged buick lesabre for the same money

id rather die than drive an early 2000's kia, you could buy a supercharged buick lesabre for the same money
THAT'S CRAZY!

Even on the side of the road it manages to look good
whats the most common car in the us because over here its mazda3s

same, that or civics

87 volkswagen cabriolet at the shop where i work
i've never seen one but realized how common they were when i looked them up (and how junky) lol

also a 66 chrysler newport we're putting brakelines and a radiator in

What is the most badass and scary car in your opinion? I might say this motherforgeter right here.

The 1st Gen Dodge Viper, they say it's one of the scariest cars to drive, and it's design is really menacing too.

the bat mobile

I have ~8000 euro saved up (maybe more maybe less)
What secondhand car can I get.
Bonus points for muscle cars.