Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847561 times)

I want that 440 Coronet so badly.......

Anyway, that drawing is reminding me heavily of old 60's Le Mans race cars. Specifically a Ferrari 412 P.
stuff looks like mid 2000s tho if u ever seen it

I've seen a car with a recessed rear end like that before. But I can't remember what it was

update i think it had a spoiler that looked like it was built into the car

« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 10:58:50 PM by Foxscotch »

no its a lot more obscure than the elise. there was actually an elise parked in front of the mystery car yesterday

lights are sort of like those, but larger and a little more bulbous. that side scoop is there too on the car im talking about
i dont remember much about the rear other than the spoiler, the rear lights i think were reminiscent of a mclaren f1
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 11:43:10 PM by TheKid »

well if the scoops are functional then you can narrow your search down to mid and rear engined cars. based on their apparent location i wouldn't think they're there to cool the rear brakes

edit: ford gt40 mk4 or mk3?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 09:38:26 AM by Zloff »

well if the scoops are functional then you can narrow your search down to mid and rear engined cars. based on their apparent location i wouldn't think they're there to cool the rear brakes

edit: ford gt40 mk4 or mk3?
lets narrow it down a little
-not a well known car
-not from the 1980s or below
-probably mid 2000s
-not volkswagen, ford, chevy, dodge, jaguar, aston martin, alfa romeo, gmc, volkswagen, lotus, nissan, toyota, or honda. to list a few
-probably some obscure manufacturer from asia/europe

This full list of car manufacturers from every country should help the search

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automobile_manufacturers

Is it possible that it's a combination of any of the three cars below?

The Noble M12.

The Ascari A10.

And the Ultima GTR?

Did you catch what the branding / symbol on the car looked like? If so could you try to draw it as best as possible?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 06:54:35 PM by Insert Name Here² »

Double post: Here's the closest car I could find that matches with your description, called a "Vemac RD200" which is a Japanese sports car

i literally just posted that same picture on this same page (and its not that)

actually it might be but i swear it looked different