Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832275 times)

Haven't seen a good car thread in a while even though I have only been a member for three days.  What does everyone like/have on here?  Let's be realistic.  Not what you have wet dreams about, what your dad drives, or what your fake uncle let you sit in.  Cost, mpgs, horseypower, all that jazz is nice too.

[img si ze=500]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Neko_Wikipe-tan.svg[/img]

o thot it was cat thread
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 11:54:00 PM by Stocking »

Favorite car:

Family car:

I've been waiting for one of these to crop up. I like discussing cars with people.

I drive this Nissan 370z. 332 horsepower, 270 lb-ft of torque, top speed electrically limited to 155 miles per hour. 0-60 in 4.8 seconds, and believe me I experience that all the time. Gets approx 25 mpg highway and 20 city, but the way I drive it is more like 15 highway and 20 city.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 12:01:04 AM by $trinick »

I WOKE UP IN THAT BUGATTI.

GTA V, the Hotspot for cars

I assume you're the man walking?  Chump.

I've been waiting for one of these to crop up. I like discussing cars with people.

I drive this Nissan 370z. 332 horsepower, 270 lb-ft of torque, top speed electrically limited to 155 miles per hour. 0-60 in 4.8 seconds, and believe me I experience that all the time. Gets approx 25 mpg highway and 20 city, but the way I drive it is more like 15 highway and 20 city.

Yea not many car people on Blockland.  By the way are you automatic or manual?

selling a SUPER RARE 2008 ferrari gallardo with child body parts in the backseat

-snip-
selling a SUPER RARE 2008 ferrari gallardo with child body parts in the backseat
Only for $15,000.

Yea not many car people on Blockland.  By the way are you automatic or manual?
Unfortunately, automatic. It's my first car, and my parents didn't want me driving a manual until I got enough experience to drive comfortably alone. However, if I crash it into a tree and total it, I'm totally going for a manual.

aaaa i just got my permit the other day and i can't wait to get my license

i don't even know what kind of car i want, but i know it'd have to be < $7,000

suggestions?

aaaa i just got my permit the other day and i can't wait to get my license

i don't even know what kind of car i want, but i know it'd have to be < $7,000

suggestions?
What is your most desired brand?