Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832094 times)

Why do the Asians even make cars?

take a look at a Kia Optima bitchyyyyyy
Kia overall just beats the rest of asia
scion is also nice

Kia's better than the other Asian car companies. I don't like Scion though.

I don't like Scion though.
the xB is one ugly motherfricker but mmmm I sure love me some tC

Rolls Royce phantom is my dream car but its as expensive as my house if not more

What? What's wrong with Asian cars? And Kia is like, the absolute worst Asian car. I'd rather drive a dodge neon than any Kia.

What? What's wrong with Asian cars? And Kia is like, the absolute worst Asian car. I'd rather drive a dodge neon than any Kia.
Hey. The Sedona's not a bad car (that's one of the two cars my family has). It's simple, comfortable, and is like the biggest mini van on the market. Biggest dislike is bad mpg in the 2006 model, but hey, it does have a 3.8L V6.

I once road in a rental Chrysler 200 with my grandpa, and he described it well, "a go-kart surrounded in plastic". It was aweful. My aunt also has a Kia Sportage, and again, it's comfortable, gets aweful mpg, but still has way higher quality then most Chrysler products (hers is a 2005).

My car just stalled on the highway.
That was loving scary.

I really don't like the Veyron. It's just like, the ugliest car ever IMO. That's not to say I wouldn't shred the stuff out of its tires on the highway, though.

Favourite car? Mclaren P1, it'l smash anything other than a race car.

Family car: 2010 reg. Vauxhall meriva (opel for europeans, holden for auzzies)

Favourite car? Mclaren P1, it'l smash anything other than a race car.

Family car: 2010 reg. Vauxhall meriva (opel for europeans, holden for auzzies)
I saw a McLaren P1 once. I literally started dancing in my seat I was so excited.

Not gonna lie, I got up next to it and downshifted to an obnoxious RPM. If that thing had raced me, I would have had an eternal smirk on my face regardless of how badly I got crushed. Unfortunately, it was a girl driving and she waved at me. So I just drove off. :(

I saw a McLaren P1 once. I literally started dancing in my seat I was so excited.

Not gonna lie, I got up next to it and downshifted to an obnoxious RPM. If that thing had raced me, I would have had an eternal smirk on my face regardless of how badly I got crushed. Unfortunately, it was a girl driving and she waved at me. So I just drove off. :(
Lol. Every time I see a supercar, it seems as if its always going the other direction if its on the highway. :/

Once I did see an Aston Martin, then a Bently, then a Maserati, then a GTR im one day. That wa epic.