Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846661 times)

I really don't like the Veyron. It's just like, the ugliest car ever IMO. That's not to say I wouldn't shred the stuff out of its tires on the highway, though.

does dis look ugly to you

I used to dislike the Veyron, but it grew on me. The one thing that still bugs me is how it doesn't look like the hood is closed all the way.

so bout that alfa

the interior is ragged out to hell

and he wants 1000 for it and it comes with 3 totes of extra parts including a brand new transmission

but the biggest thing is that it has no radio and only one speaker

but i don't give a forget 'cause its a alfa romeo

it looks like someone stepped on Volkswagen beetle

I like that Veyron, but I wish the roof scoops and the hood were flush :c
still I'd rather have an Aventador :v
only legit car
my mom's boyfriend has a Cooper S from like 2010 or something idk
but it's fun to drive

route 66 car show is a great event, i got to be in the parade :)

jesus that is one of the most wimpy trucks I've ever seen
no offense to you personally but damn
What do you mean? it's not small, it looks like it because our driveways very long. it only has 150 hp but 400 ft. lbs of torque, so it hauls pretty damn good.

You forgeters know nothing about fast cars. Check out the Thrust SSC

Once I did see an Aston Martin, then a Bently, then a Maserati, then a GTR im one day. That wa epic.

Nice. When I went with my girlfriend to a fancy restaurant in the Annoying Orange Tower here in Chicago, there was a Maserati GranTurismo, Mercedes-Benz SLS, Audi R8, and a Porche 911 Turbo parked outside when we pulled up in the limo. Needless to say, I would expect such for a $300 a person dining experience.

I got to drive in a 2012 Nissan GTR Black Edition for like 8 minutes. I also got to RIDE in a 2013 Nissan GTR (which got up to 135mph+ on a track), a McClaren MP4-12C, and a Lamborghini LP560 too. I will get to Drive a Ferrari 458 Speciale next year after I turn 18 in December.

I took this beauty in Chicago over the summer. Also some other pics I took.

Chicago Bulls? Anyone on the Bulls own a GTR lol? Wouldn't doubt it. It was on North Halsted Street.

Bonus: I did a burnout down my street in my grandpa's corvette and I got up to a decent speed on the highway near me. 11 months ago during my Aunt's wedding.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 01:26:01 AM by Messes »

Out of nowhere I grew a hard on for nissans. Really only the gtr out of the modern one though. But Datsuns really get me going. The pickups especially, they look so awesome. I saw one online that someone put an LS3 in. That stuff looked bangin.

I started liking the 370z, and especially the Skyline when I played Forza 2
when I started playing Forza Horizon, I was looking for the Skyline when I stumbled across the GT-R and I fell in love with it
it's like a modern Skyline or something
it's perfect

I started liking the 370z, and especially the Skyline when I played Forza 2
when I started playing Forza Horizon, I was looking for the Skyline when I stumbled across the GT-R and I fell in love with it
it's like a modern Skyline or something
it's perfect
Yes, yes it is. Did you know that it can get a lap time faster than a Veyron on certain race tracks? It's just that awesome. My dream GT-R is all black, lowered trim all the way around, black anodized alloys with dark tinted windows.

Basically, the Dark Knights version of the GTR. :P

Bro, you should post a picture of the current progress of your Technic Evora chassis.

Bro, you should post a picture of the current progress of your Technic Evora chassis.
are you talking to me? cus idk what you're talking about. I don't like Lotus much