Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 842101 times)

are you talking to me? cus idk what you're talking about. I don't like Lotus much
Lol, no. My real bro, Georges. The car freak. XD

Lol, no. My real bro, Georges. The car freak. XD
oh
"bro" often doesn't refer to an actual brother. and you quoted me. and didn't say any other names. which is why I was unsure

Yeah, my bad... I just get used to calling him "bro" online. I don't usually call other people bro.

Yes, yes it is. Did you know that it can get a lap time faster than a Veyron on certain race tracks? It's just that awesome. My dream GT-R is all black, lowered trim all the way around, black anodized alloys with dark tinted windows.

Basically, the Dark Knights version of the GTR. :P

Bro, you should post a picture of the current progress of your Technic Evora chassis.
but that's only cause the veryon is too heavy to be quick around a track

but that's only cause the veryon is too heavy to be quick around a track
I know.

Yes, yes it is. Did you know that it can get a lap time faster than a Veyron on certain race tracks? It's just that awesome.

Yeah, dat all wheel drive cornering.

it's pretty. but if I had the choice, I'd rather have an M5
and I like their SUV too, idk why it gets the flak that it does :c

The Veyron has to be the one of the ugliest super cars I have ever seen. I really don't get all the hype around it.

I would like to get a nice audi, the cheaper ones all lok so simple and clean. Even the expensive ones have a nice simple style that is really appealing.

The Veyron has to be the one of the ugliest super cars I have ever seen. I really don't get all the hype around it.
I'm pretty sure the hype comes from the fact that it's the fastest street legal car in the world

I'm pretty sure the hype comes from the fact that it's the fastest street legal car in the world

It looks like stuff, I also really doubt it can do that amazing on anything but a straight away. Didn't they get their super fast test speeds on like a several mile long straight strip of road at the VW testing site. Going fast in a straight line really doesn't do it for me. I'm sure there are tons of cars that could beat it in a race on a track.

I might want to ride in this car: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfOWmt7-zWg I'll probably get nauseous, but it seems like a really thrilling drive.

Mercedes-Benz makes cool cars so I might get a used one.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 12:58:48 AM by Axo-Tak »

It looks like stuff, I also really doubt it can do that amazing on anything but a straight away. Didn't they get their super fast test speeds on like a several mile long straight strip of road at the VW testing site. Going fast in a straight line really doesn't do it for me. I'm sure there are tons of cars that could beat it in a race on a track.
yeah. but it's like owning a cadi or something (if you're black??). not because of any real reason, but just because you can. it's a status symbol for the richest of the rich, but who aren't quite as rich as those who own a reventon

yeah. but it's like owning a cadi or something (if you're black??). not because of any real reason, but just because you can. it's a status symbol for the richest of the rich, but who aren't quite as rich as those who own a reventon

I don't know, there are a lot of as rare and almost as expensive cars that are way cooler. Even cars that are nowhere near as rare or as expensive are cooler. I think a Ford GT blows it away in coolness. A GTR is also streets ahead, it would also be a really close race. A bunch of Audi's are still cooler.

Veyrons are for people that don't know what a cool car is but have a lot of money to piss away.

Veyrons are for people that don't know what a cool car is but have a lot of money to piss away.
yes, that's what I'm saying
someone with money and taste wouldn't buy a cadillac
they'd buy it to say "hey guys I have a cadi"
just like someone would buy a veyron to say "hey guys I have a bugatti. it holds a world record B)"