Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847873 times)

Mini coopers are really fun to drive, just throwing that out there.
no joke
I'm in one right now waiting for my sister to text me back
it's a Mini Cooper S, and the fastest car I've ever driven. as far as fast cars go, I don't think it's that fast, but still
I just got off the interstate, where I hit 100mph for the first time ever <3

I just got off the interstate, where I hit 100mph for the first time ever <3
Oh god. I need to stop driving so fast..

on the way back, I increased my record to 110mph
fun

Please don't crash that beautiful mini. ;-;

why? do you brake with the left foot too?
the only time I hover over the brake is when I might need to brake soon, and I still do it with my right foot
I don't even see how you could comfortably do that
ya i brake with the left foot and i don't really know why i do it but i think it has something to do with when i sim-raced without a clutch i just kept my foot over the brake

Ya I only use pedals with my right foot in an auto. Left foot is always braced in the dead pedal area. Having that foot braced allows you better control with the other one especially if you're doing something you probably shouldn't be doing.

Related to my previous post about always whacking my head in sedans and foot bracing: how close up do you all put your seat when driving? I always get complaints and odd looks from people when I put my seat really far up to drive. I like to have my left foot braced on the floor and my right knee braced against the console area. Again, for finer actuation of the pedal.
i like to have it so i can fully depress all the pedals and not have my legs extended more than 75%

on the way back, I increased my record to 110mph
fun
my record is 155 ;-;

my record is 155 ;-;
what do you think it'd be if your car wasn't limited

WHy isn't pickup truck on the poll?

WHy isn't pickup truck on the poll?
Please point out pickup truck on a map.

god damn

Please point out pickup truck on a map.

god damn
Nvm, misread poll as "favorite car design"

what do you think it'd be if your car wasn't limited
Depends on what car I'd be in theory driving. If my car wasn't limited it'd probably be 170 or so, but if I was driving a GT-R it'd be 195.

Welp, looks like I'm not getting a BMW (no matter the price or year/model) unless I save up all the cash my self, and by the time I'd even start to save up for it I'd already have a car. The one I'm looking at is $5,000, but my parents are still saying it's gonna end up costing hundreds of thousands of dollars to fix if it needed repairs or something. What to look for now? :l

Welp, looks like I'm not getting a BMW (no matter the price or year/model) unless I save up all the cash my self, and by the time I'd even start to save up for it I'd already have a car. The one I'm looking at is $5,000, but my parents are still saying it's gonna end up costing hundreds of thousands of dollars to fix if it needed repairs or something. What to look for now? :l
false

false
I already tried telling my brother, mom, sister, and dad this and they're like "where's your proof?"
I've searched it quite a lot and I've had 3+ people here tell me this, and they're like "you can't just believe those people on the internet"

by that logic how am i supposed to "just believe them"

I already tried telling my brother, mom, sister, and dad this and they're like "where's your proof?"
I've searched it quite a lot and I've had 3+ people here tell me this, and they're like "you can't just believe those people on the internet"

by that logic how am i supposed to "just believe them"
all the proof you will ever need
http://www.rockauto.com/