Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 845813 times)

It would look great if you fixed up the interior.
yeah i know
it's the main thing i want to fix in it

i'll probaly start working on it at the end of next week-the week after that 'cause i want to finish my jag before i start on the alfa

Gotta Love Koenigsegg, 'specially the Agera R

damn that's a pretty car. I love all those meters that have no meaning to me. they look wonderful
I wish I had a fast car ;~;

yeah, you have to :P
the tires are like $25,000 a set, and putting the rims on the tires has to be done in some foreign country (Italy? France?? idk), and that costs $75,000

Yea I don't know how old you are or even how familiar with car rims and tires you are.  But my god.

yeah, you have to :P
the tires are like $25,000 a set, and putting the rims on the tires has to be done in some foreign country (Italy? France?? idk), and that costs $75,000

At first I thought you said 25k for a set of rims, and I was gonna say that's not that crazy at all.

whyyyy
not the best looking thing that i have purchased
I think if the interior got fixed up and maybe some other things it'd look quite nice

Yea I don't know how old you are or even how familiar with car rims and tires you are.  But my god.
uhh
what? somehow I doubt that it normally costs $25k to replace car tires. I'm pretty sure that's more expensive than my car in the first place

Lol, Veyron tires are very, very high performance. Also very, very overpriced.

Yesterday I tried sitting in a Scion tC and a Camry and my head stuck out the sunroof in both cars. I went over to the Volkswagen side of the dealership and whacked my head against the cabin light controls as I got in a Passat.

:panda:

Yesterday I tried sitting in a Scion tC and a Camry and my head stuck out the sunroof in both cars. I went over to the Volkswagen side of the dealership and whacked my head against the cabin light controls as I got in a Passat.

:panda:
Why am I worst forum used of dah week? :c

OT: Saw a beautiful maserati yesterday

EDIT: Nvm, it links you to your own profile.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 10:59:27 AM by Georges »

so me and two friends went fo'wheelin' today on this property that my uncle owns

my dad let me use his 1997 GMC Sierra 2500 that barely gets driving since its towing truck

and my two friends were in my uncle's utility gator

pretty loving fun
up into the point where my friends pussied out because the truck was leaking antifreeze (it already had the leak i swear)

might go back out tomorrow and get some pictures or video who knows

There's some of the property my father owns that I've forgeted around with countless vehicles on. There's a lot of off road fun to be had.

The top one is a scrap yard and we got in an old 91 Toyota truck over the summer that's frame was so rusted out I'm sure it would have fallen apart if I kicked it. I bottomed out driving in a rut in it and sure enough the whole thing just split apart.

this is the field we were in

although the picture is a bit old and there is a lot less grass

got this car in august. The timing belt broke though so now I cant drive it again until march or so because I live in Michigan -_-
It looks exactly like this one but this is not it
Let's race

oh my god i would love to own a '43 willys keep jeep

where did that loving k come from
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 08:54:46 PM by Ragequit »