Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847323 times)

I'm being a little dramatic but six inches is not dramatic. They'll fix them like once a week until it rains or snows again and the filling just comes back out and leaves the road a gravelly mess.

In other news I really want a rat rod.

Last time I saw them "fix" potholes here was three years ago and they didn't fix it. They added patches of new asphalt making the road even bumpier than before.

i remember back in my old school parking lot we had a kid try to pull out of his parking space and while his front tires were turned he snagged his passenger side front tire in a deeeep pothole, and thought he could get it out by just gunning his throttle.

i stuff you not this kids tire snapped right off, funniest stuff ive ever seen

Ha fail

i can guarantee that my car has a feature your car doesn't have

if you have the lights on and put the left turn signal on the left high-beam blinks with the turn signal

bad grounds

bad grounds everywhere

My 16th birthday is in a week :)

i can guarantee that my car has a feature your car doesn't have

if you have the lights on and put the left turn signal on the left high-beam blinks with the turn signal

bad grounds

bad grounds everywhere

in my el camino, if you take a light left turn, after the signal cancels, you can hit the left turn signal again and instead of working it will honk the horn.

Sounds convenient when trying to double left turn.

Haha trinick got smoked.

My Malibu blinker likes to be random sometimes and will blink at a weird pace with literally no stimulus.  It'll blink normal then blink somewhere between how it blinks if a bulb were to be out to normal pace. Idk its stupid.

oh yeah i forgot to mention that sometimes the driver side headlight won't work at all and you have to wiggle the fuse box under the hood

honestly the way that car works is that if you don't have to wiggle it its either A. not electrical or B. broken

I got ambitious and bored at work today. I only did one side because a) it was tedious, b) I didn't know how it would look and c) ran out of time. But I painted all of my calipers black (previously red) and obviously did the white lettering. Thoughts?

I think letters look bad on tires, but the caliper looks ok

looks good!
i think letters on tires looks really neat.

I have no idea how long it'll stay on. :s

thought I would post a pic of my first and current car