Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 848064 times)

Mustang coupes are pretty nice.  I hate convertibles though.

These pictures are horrible since I didn't have my digital camera on me but I finished the tires.

Dang.  I never knew cameras existed that were worse than mine lol

Btw, have you done anything performance enhancing on your car, or is it mostly cosmetic?

I saw this at my bank a few minutes ago

I see him a lot but this is the first time I've seen it up close. there's also another 370z that I see rarely parked at a national guard armory nearby. it's blue and has some cosmetic enhancements, but I've never been able to get a picture of it

I see a black 370Z parked near the back doors of the gym at school sometimes.  I don't know who drives it though.  There was also a white one following my bus a couple weeks ago for about five miles.

My camera isn't actually that bad, it was the lighting plus my lense is all cracked.

I wouldnt mind upgrading some underhood stuff, but I wouldn't know where to start. So far it's all cosmetic, because there was so much work to be done and its easier.

Funny you guys speak of 370Zs. I almost got hit by one pulling into my work parking lot going at least 40 today lol. That thing stopped on a dime.

my mom just got a new car:

she traded it in for here old 2009 Jetta SE and got it on Tuesday
and i just got that off of google images so no thats not the exact one

my other mom...? (you guys have to remember my moms a lesbian) got a new Jetta:

its a 2014 SE with a manual transmisson. she has to wait for it to get to the dealership from the port to actually get it though. Right now the dealer is letting her use a Jetta SE with a DSG trans and see if she likes it.
all i know about it is that its red and has a manual sadly
thats also off of google images if your wondering

What's wrong with a manual?

i never said there was anything wrong with it?

Manuals are better than autos IMO because you have more control over the force and speed of your car. And don't forget that, with a manual, you can manage the fuel economy. Drive in 2nd shift and waste fuel like an starfish. Drive in 5th shift at 50KM/H and you will bearly use fuel and your engine might choke.

i never said there was anything wrong with it?
and has a manual sadly

some people like myself prefer automatic transmissions. not that theres something wrong with them but theyre easier to drive. i can drive a straightdrive, could if i needed to. im just not fluent at it.

some people like myself prefer automatic transmissions. not that theres something wrong with them but theyre easier to drive. i can drive a straightdrive, could if i needed to. im just not fluent at it.

As of right now, I prefer an auto as well since I barely have experience with a manual.

selling a SUPER RARE 2008 ferrari gallardo with child body parts in the backseat

how many dogecoins?