Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 860796 times)

It's a, "what are you doing putting underglow on that car" what.
I don't think I've ever seen a "tricked out" Jimmy.

edit: Looks like the badge says Yukon but whatever.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 09:22:06 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Man, I always thought it was funny to put underglow on soccer mom vans and big SUVs in games.
But I didn't think someone would actually do it.

I don't think I've ever seen a "tricked out" Jimmy.

edit: Looks like the badge says Yukon but whatever.

Jimmys are smaller than Yukons. It's just the small SUV version of the Sonoma.

Yukons are basically the SUV version of the Sierra.

people on youtube are stoopid

also that one guy said that nascar doesn't use any power assists
that is grade A 100% bullstuff i know for a fact that nascar uses power steering and brakes

So my first car came today (had to be shipped cross-country). It's a silver subaru outback station wagon from 2005 that was my grandmothers until she got a new car recently. It's in pristine condition, has a 6 cd changer, heated seats, automatic transmission, all wheel drive (I'm pretty sure), heated mirrors, and a ton of other stuff. No armrests, though.

all wheel drive (I'm pretty sure)
I'd be surprised if it didn't~

What engine is in it and you're totally going to trick it out to make it the STI ricewagon it was born to be right???

I'd be surprised if it didn't~

What engine is in it and you're totally going to trick it out to make it the STI ricewagon it was born to be right???
I just double checked, it does.

And no ricewagon, gonna fabulize it and go all out fluffy pink seat covers, dice, and steering wheel cover

I just double checked, it does.

And no ricewagon, gonna fabulize it and go all out fluffy pink seat covers, dice, and steering wheel cover

You should save it the humiliation :panda:

I got my windows tinted today to 35% the way around (illegal heh) and 6000k headlights, soon to be fogs as well.

Pics to follow at some point. :D

Why you shouldn't try to drift in a FWD Vehicle:

I have a hard time believing that would happen just because they tried drifting lol. That also looks like an entirely inappropriate place to try drifting.

We had a truck come in to the shop yesterday and the owner had just installed new upper control arms in it, and after he put the wheels back on and went out for a test drive, one of the wheels overtook the truck.

Remember kids. Lugnuts are important.

Also tomorrow it's supposed to snow quite a bit. Looks like the Dart will be put in the garage for a while so she doesn't rust, and I got my meaty forgetin' snow tires on my Malibu. Things are monsters...

Fantastic ride though I haven't had them in snow yet. They perform better than my other tires do. :o
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 10:58:49 PM by Caution »