Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846786 times)

So last night was the first time that I had somewhat free access to a car that I can drive. My parents had a meeting to go to so they took my dad's car and let me use the van to get to my first apologetics meeting in West St. Louis County (about a 45 minute drive one way). Naturally, I didn't go straight home when I was done, but still kept the time manageable.

I drove past the Chevrolet dealer just to make sure they didn't have 2015 Z06s in the showroom, which they didn't. The Nissan dealer next door usually has GT-Rs, but they didn't have those either.

I have a 2002 Subaru outback with the llbean package thingy, but I really want a 2003, 05 or an 07 Impreza wrx coupe, or if I had the money, which I don't, the newer hatchbacks are pretty lovey.  I'm really brand loyal to Subaru, their cars are pretty reliable.

The 05 wrx sti, oh how I want you.

Anyone else like Pontiac Fieros? They're mid-engined, supposedly very easy to work with, and best all of all they are super cheap. I would want a stick-shift Fastback GT like this one.

I have also found a lot of interesting replica cars built off of their frames. A lightly modified exterior like on this one looks totally awesome
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 02:59:28 PM by Skig² »

Anyone else like Pontiac Fieros? They're mid-engined, supposedly very easy to work with, and best all of all they are super cheap. I would want a stick-shift Fastback GT like this one.
-research-

I have also found a lot of interesting replica cars built off of their frames. A lightly modified exterior like on this one looks totally awesome
-research-

Dude, research is bannable

Dude, research is bannable
Oops, g'bye then. At least I went out with a bang  :cookieMonster:

I think on the second pic you could slap some Ferrari logos on it and it would become a real head turner
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 04:26:05 PM by Skig² »

The new WRX STIs hatchbacks are loving expensive. Like $35k-$40k expensive. For a hatch.

Fieros are weird. Cool weird though.

Fieros are weird. Cool weird though.
Yup, that describes my favorite cars perfectly

Who wants to get beat up? Click the image for the article on Honda's gay N-Truck and N-Camp trailer.

Lol I saw that on Facebook earlier today

A majority of kei cars are loving stupid

you guys can keep your rice

;)

Paint job is looking great, dude.

[im]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/984268_928507357161744_1949045673260530084_n.jpg?oh=78a9dad16156e2781088732dcf22376b&oe=559501D1&__gda__=1432255222_5bc9657e160dd56580352c4f07254795[/img]

you guys can keep your rice

;)

MUSCLES >>>>>> RICERS

anyone here got Forza 4 for 360?

So I stopped to watch some promotional ads for car dealers which air every Saturday where I live. It's amazing how ignorant and misinformed the dealer owners are. Basically, a car drives in front of the camera, the owner [of the dealer] stands next to it, and then rattles of oo-la-la words and information about the given car. One of them completely caused me to cringe though. A green Ford Fiesta pulled up, and he said, "Alright now and here we have a 2013 Chevy Sonic and...." such and such gibberish. As he continued talking, he was mentioning Fiesta options but never caught himself. As he was ready to wave the car forward, he then said, "If you want to get a look at this beautiful Ford Festiva (pronounced it fest-EE'-vuh), come on down for yourself and take it for a test drive!"

Geez