Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847614 times)

so are corvettes, and i would suck donald Annoying Oranges nasty little toupee covered richard for one of those

That's gay

I'm getting a job soon, and I'm looking for my first car. I'm fine if it's used, however, i'd prefer not to have "ugly" cars.

I'm really looking for a reliable car that is a good $$ saver when it comes to fuel. I'd like to fit my friends in it. Trucks are accepted too, however they cost more when it comes to gas.

Also, when buying a used car, how many miles is too much? What's a good range to buy at?

jesus christ do u have any idea how long ive been waiting for someone to do this
THANK you

jesus christ do u have any idea how long ive been waiting for someone to do this
THANK you
you're welcome

i have no idea what i'm even doing with my life anymore

tomorrow driving 2+ hours out to get my muffler chopped off on my car. I'm pretty excited! Im sort of disappointed in subaru for removing the Unequal Length Headers in the 2015 wrx so that subaru rumble is gone, but I still am pretty excited for my car to sound cool. Next is a blow off valve and thats sort of it right now, I'll just make my car look nice and sound nice for right now.

Im sort of disappointed in subaru for removing the Unequal Length Headers in the 2015 wrx so that subaru rumble is gone,
Do you want performance or sound?

Do you want performance or sound?
want 2 show off which means compromising

I'm getting a job soon, and I'm looking for my first car. I'm fine if it's used, however, i'd prefer not to have "ugly" cars.

I'm really looking for a reliable car that is a good $$ saver when it comes to fuel. I'd like to fit my friends in it. Trucks are accepted too, however they cost more when it comes to gas.

Also, when buying a used car, how many miles is too much? What's a good range to buy at?

Toyota Yaris Sedan, at least the model years 2007-2011, They're extremely fuel effecient and roomy for a subcompact

want 2 show off which means compromising
Ew showing off

TEw showing off
if you have a cool car and u dont wanna show it off then get out of my face

if you have a cool car and u dont wanna show it off then get out of my face
if you have a stuff car and tear the muffler off to kill everyones ears then get out of my face

if you have a stuff car and tear the muffler off to kill everyones ears then get out of my face
a Subaru wrx isn't a stuff car tho

a Subaru wrx isn't a stuff car tho
I still see no reason to kill ears

So I'm looking to do exhaust on my Dart possibly. I think my decision now (if I do it) is to do a muffler delete and replace the res with a Flowmaster HP2 muffler. It gives the car a nice growl however it is a custom job and will need custom bending where the muffler delete will happen. The muffler is about $110 and I think I could do the rest for under $300 total. The other option is a Flowmaster catback system. I could buy a bolt-on and install it all myself but that's a $500 kit.

Thoughts? I'm trying to be cautious and avoid the ricey sound.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 09:32:37 AM by Caution »

Toyota Yaris Sedan, at least the model years 2007-2011, They're extremely fuel effecient and roomy for a subcompact
Ew showing off
They look great, thanks.

Just looked at the 07. It has the best fuel efficiency out of the 07-11, but the loving speedometer is in the middle of the car wtf?