Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846713 times)

u wot m8
inside joke from when a big ass expedition with huge bullbars blew off his open door trying to park because muh truck with no field of vision

Im selling my 2004 Valgate Speedster for 3000$ if anybody is intrested. Runs Good, Good radio, tires are fine and starts without a problem. Selling it in celebration of all my dramas. im buying a new car soon anyways. ill post when i get it.

Interior pic:

That sweet interior tho.
Radio and climate controls:

Test Drive video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdE1b32YRK0

You can pick the car up in Los santos auto sales.

We also have a Valgate Cozy Coupe for sale at 1300$

« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 05:33:31 AM by RACCOONNEER1214 »

So is anybody interested in the car?

stop

edit: got my shopping list for 120k maintenance which is 5k miles away. looks like i'll be spending about $165 total on:

Cabin filter
Wiper blades
Oil change
Oil filter
Diff fluid
Brake fluids
Air filter (may be able to just clean this)
Maybe brake pads. they're not too worn but i'm getting really sick of the excessive brake dust

list will probably get bigger as i find small worn out bits on my car. all diy ofc
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 03:46:46 PM by Zloff »

Damnn evo owners.....

cut 6" off each blade and it'd probably look great imo

$11,223,344?

best price ever
sums up what wrx owners think their ass-blast mobiles are worth

anything b4 hawk-eye subis are gey
except for the 90's one
dey kool

Just had my offroad race I was talking about tonight, finished second to last in the first heat and didn't move on. The car is still functional aside from a nasty rear ender that separated the body from the fender line and bent the rear passenger axle to the left a fair way (see pictures) I didn't grenade the engine, and the struts didn't come through the floor so to me it was a success. Me and my dad are going to try to fix it in time for the Allegan fair at the end of sept.

also I was the ONLY foreign vehicle in the entire event, and the winning car was a late 90's monte carlo as always