Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 858231 times)

Today my dad said that most cars can't do 110 (Including my mom's camry) without the engine exploding....
maybe not in third gear for most cars, no

ive never gone 100 in my life yet. Ive never been on a plane or high speed train and ive only gone 90 on the highway, also my camry would explode if I tried to go 110, it turns 3000 rpm at 77 its more geared for city driving and two lane 55mph highways, it can cruise at 55 super smooth

buy custom transmission / differential bb

if u can

buy custom transmission / differential bb

if u can
can you like stop posting in this thread pretending like you know what the forget you're talking about

[img width=800]http://auto-database.com/image/subaru-svx-seriess-5310.jpg[/im g]
so much want

There's a guy with a white SVX who lives near me. I see his car all the time.

the fastest ive ever gone was 80 and i ended up running off the road lol

i think that was before i had my tires changed tho. they used to be so bad id drift out of the school parking lot by accident

can you like stop posting in this thread pretending like you know what the forget you're talking about
to be fair, while the custom trans idea is very stupid, you can have custom differentials built with taller gears to allow higher top speeds obviously at the cost of acceleration. but, the cost alone to BUY one (>example<) makes such a suggestion here on the blf just plain ridiculous

a better, cheaper idea (implying auto trans) would be to swap the auto car's diff for a manual car's (implying it's compatible, idk why it wouldn't if you find same year/model) since in most cases manual cars already have a higher final gear ratio than auto cars, but that's still just a waste of money. who on a regular basis needs to reach over even 80 mph. the faster accelleration of shorter gears is more fun anyways.

so yeah i agree his post was dumb and unneeded

Edit: forgot to mention that one of my friends showed up at my place on his uncle's minibike unexpectedly at like 10pm and said the dumb little thing was more fun to ride around at it's 30mph top speed than driving his car past 130 lol
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 03:29:42 PM by Zloff »

So um I can't drive the alfa anymore.

The exhaust kinda fell off...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:30:35 PM by e-maxx »

I reserved a Boxster with Enterprise's exotic car rentals for my trip to Baltimore this weekend. That 8 hour drive just got a whole lot less boring.