Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847657 times)

great there's a car thread, saves me making a thread, guess I'll just pop in to say I'm road legal now

I'm able to drive on the roads but since I'm 17 it's only a provisional license which means I have to drive with an adult/someone with over 3 years of experience driving and over 25. but still, I can drive the car on the roads now which will give me some more practise

before I can drive I need learners plates, I also have yet to go to a single lesson (the guy ditched us today for no reason so we're trying another guy) and I need to learn more about road laws but my current knowledge seems to suffice enough

this is the car I'm insured to drive, a 2006 ford mondeo titanium x and it's a manual so I'll be learning stick, it cost about £235 to insure and it's all coming out of my own money, probably gonna be broke by the end of this but that's not to say driving lessons aren't worth it

right now I'm still trying to get used to clutch-accelerator balance but I'm doing pretty good at the turning

I think I kinda suck theory wise though, so any advice or questions on that would be helpful but what this means is forget public transport I'm free, considering I live in the country this is a hugely beneficial thing

this is exciting

boost it

my tech school auto shop thinks 1970s cars (including 73-79) is faster than all 60s cars.

an old elise? he probably bought it used for like 25-40k lol
this is a teachers salary in england lol

my tech school auto shop thinks 1970s cars (including 73-79) is faster than all 60s cars.
Some are tho

bought a new 2017 jeep patriot, drove her home in the rain and a little off road, and she handles like a champ
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 01:04:45 AM by Tezuni 2.0 »

damn they still make that

i cant wait until december because then i get to drive my 1994 astro van ext at my own will and pick up mad bitches in it

has anyone else ever noticed this similarity