Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847649 times)

irrelevant. the width of post elements isn't the full width of the screen. it's not even like it's hard to add that little bit to your image tags, you know?
Think about it this way, if you have a screen that is 1440p or 4k the image is very tiny. Although that is the end of this, lets stay on topic lol.

so me and my friend went to a local car show and it started raining and my friend had to leave his car there because drag radials and wet pavement = 5mph max.
He got to learn what its like to be in a car that can go around corners at speed

so me and my friend went to a local car show and it started raining and my friend had to leave his car there because drag radials and wet pavement = 5mph max.
He got to learn what its like to be in a car that can go around corners at speed
wow I can't imagine leaving my car somewhere overnight :'c

i left my 330ci (at night) in a small, abandoned building's parking lot along the river right next to the hood bc i couldn't find any free parking in the city close to the concert i was attending

came back to it at 12pm or something and a police suv was sitting in an alleyway blocked off from my parking lot with a tall chainlink fence. probably thought i was a dealer or something lol, would've just slapped a ticket on my windshield for parking in a restricted area otherwise. as soon as i turned on my engine he creeped behind a building going towards the end of the alleyway onto the main roads so he could follow me. i just drove into the city center and lost him there. luckily grand rapids is filled with big hills and a confusing road layout

tbh ik I'd get more than what i paid for the car from my insurance if it was stolen or totaled via vandalism, so i wasnt too concerned with where i parked

also those freaking halos i put it my headlight housings make it impossible to look inconspicuous at night. they're a whitish blue and are almost as bright as the foglights

o ye also last night as i was taking my friend home i bottomed my car out and now the oil pan is covered in dirt lol

Went to a gala with my girlfriend where entrance with a most expensive as possible car was part of the gig. Father in law knew this guy who had one.
Got to drive a mercedes SLS AMG Gullwing with the carbon hood edition thing they only made 175 of. It's something else, jesus.

eugh forget me today was like ricer-central for cars, ffs every intersection and highway had one

Witnessed an Acura Integra on the highway, it had a fart-can exhaust which gave me an actual headache hearing it, the body of it was in terrible condition and every wheel was a stuffty rusted steelie

Saw a dark blue mid 90s civic, it had stretched tires on over-cambered white wheels that were too wide for the car, and a trunk spoiler pointed near vertical, also had a fart can

Here's a good thing tho, saw one of those Nissan 300zx's which a beautifully done custom exhaust (sounded awesome) and had a turbo, you could hear the waste gate when he opened the throttle

so I was looking at some hella 500 driving lights to mount on my bumper because believe it or not i enjoy being able to see at night. and that's when i got an idea to just slap some regular ass sealed beams behind the bumper.

so I was looking at some hella 500 driving lights to mount on my bumper because believe it or not i enjoy being able to see at night. and that's when i got an idea to just slap some regular ass sealed beams behind the bumper.

[img ]https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--3kRml706--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/zxzmepddn5ycesfakatz.jpg[/img]
these arent in center please center them for the love of everyone's ocd

eugh forget me today was like ricer-central for cars, ffs every intersection and highway had one

Witnessed an Acura Integra on the highway, it had a fart-can exhaust which gave me an actual headache hearing it, the body of it was in terrible condition and every wheel was a stuffty rusted steelie

Saw a dark blue mid 90s civic, it had stretched tires on over-cambered white wheels that were too wide for the car, and a trunk spoiler pointed near vertical, also had a fart can

Here's a good thing tho, saw one of those Nissan 300zx's which a beautifully done custom exhaust (sounded awesome) and had a turbo, you could hear the waste gate when he opened the throttle
You want to talk about rice? I saw this car leaving my college campus...

It use to be an integra :'c
what the forget are those tail lights

You want to talk about rice? I saw this car leaving my college campus...
[img  height=700]http://i64.tinypic.com/972uyg.jpg[/img]
It use to be an integra :'c
what the forget are those tail lights
EUGH WTF

Yup, Gran Autismo.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:06:20 AM by Filipe »