Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 845984 times)

i saw a kia stinger on the freeway

they aren't even out yet

why was it there

they aren't even out yet

why was it there

beat it, I saw a motherloving soviet lada in pennsylvania.

friend who has the old civic just got a beat up a70 supra for dirt cheap (what a70 isnt tho). it's only got the 7m-ge, is plasti-dipped matte black, and the exhaust is heavily modified, but being an I6 it sounds great by default and it's a RWD. its just loud as stuff (louder than travis' no-muffler c4 vette we tested side-by-side last night)

they aren't even out yet

why was it there

testers/reviewers i guess. i just searched those up and its actually a p nice sporty-looking sedan

this was at my friends auto shop a while ago

they aren't even out yet
why was it there

are you sure it wasn't just a K900 lol

are you sure it wasn't just a K900 lol

no it was the stinger it had the vents and everything

i saw a Saleen Mustang recently

Found a nice Mitsubishi Lancer 2015 for $12,500. Bit expensive but only 7k miles on it. One of my dream cars from when I was a kid too. Thoughts on that being my first car? I'm willing to pay that much, in case anyone was wondering.
Update after 5 months. I got my dad's old 2002 Toyota Camry instead, since he wasn't using it anymore. It gets from point A to point B and I hit 90 mph in it once. I thought I was going 60. Already got pulled over once for speeding too!

Also, looking to get that Lancer soon anyway. Already $222/$12,500 saved up!

I'm slowly getting there

EDIT: To be fair, back then someone told me that a car with more than 50k miles is going to be a bad one. Idiot me believed him and started looking at cars that had <50k, which were priced that high. I've since found Lancers for under 7k that have a few thousand more miles, and would be good anyway. But for now, I'm only driving to school and to work, so I don't need a fancy newer car.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 03:50:43 PM by K1ng_0f_N0thing »

i talked to a guy today at the pick and pull yard, he pulled off the road when he saw my Pulsar nx and waited for me to leave, he says he's had two pulsar's before and that he still has his sportbak, the wagon attachment, he said i could have it for 200$, im going to look at it tommorow, im stoked. if I had it id own an example of the worlds only T-top station wagon
my car (an action shot from the autocross I did last month with it)

what it would look like with the sportbak (it would be this color grey as most of them were)

the color grey was supposed to represent the modular nature of the car, it makes it look like an attachment rather than a permanent panel

I haven't posted here since like November but I got rid of my lease on my Dodge Dart and bought this a month or so ago.

I already broke it but I still love it.

i almost bought an autostick beetle but i have like 0 space for more cars :((

obligatory car picture

That's exactly the issues I'm having is with the AutoStick, she won't shift into any tea lol. Hoping to get it fixed soon, she's a joy to drive.