Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846788 times)

jesus that jeep is beat
Haha, nah, just muddy, here is another angle from the same day.

Couple rusty spots it (Easy fix) and some internal issues (Gears need to be realigned due to a slide mishap) at this point but these photos were from a while ago now.

looking at a 2007 saturn ion this saturday for a first car. yippee!

looking at a 2007 saturn ion this saturday for a first car. yippee!
put a twin turbo in it

Found a nice Mitsubishi Lancer 2015 for $12,500. Bit expensive but only 7k miles on it. One of my dream cars from when I was a kid too. Thoughts on that being my first car? I'm willing to pay that much, in case anyone was wondering.

Found a nice Mitsubishi Lancer 2015 for $12,500. Bit expensive but only 7k miles on it. One of my dream cars from when I was a kid too. Thoughts on that being my first car? I'm willing to pay that much, in case anyone was wondering.
first you drive or first you own?

for a first car you don't need to, nor should you, spend more than half that-- mileage doesn't mean as much as everyone thinks. if it has a cvt transmission pass on it and never look back. either way imo just go with an older $4-6k honda and save up for a nicer car later down the road. being your first car, you're going to neglect it and bang it up, so it's not worth getting one that costs u 12k

i kinda feel like you shouldnt but at the same time you totally should. it's pretty much brand new and one of your fav cars. but before you decide try to think about owning this car for at least 10 years and see if you'd be ok with that.

save for a ralliart :^)

friends dads project car. 1965 austin healy w a 5 litr V8 ford swap

pics r a little big i'm on mobile so i'm bad at judging lol sry

I'm paying $400 to get 2 new rotors, 2 brake pads, and a new brake caliper installed. Did I get forgeted?

Depends on the car. But I'd say no that sounds like a reasonable price

I cant really get my first car until 2018 or 2019, but I do know a couple cars in my area that wont be moving unless me or a friend takes them because most of them are hidden

I cant really get my first car until 2018 or 2019, but I do know a couple cars in my area that wont be moving unless me or a friend takes them because most of them are hidden
Buy a Tundra

Buy a Tundra
not bad for a new truck, but ill never be able to afford it in 2 years, I only have $2k from saving already.

not bad for a new truck, but ill never be able to afford it in 2 years, I only have $2k from saving already.
buy a used tundra