Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847244 times)

Saw a car sink in gravy today.

I ended up buying the pulsar sportbak, looking really good but needs some paint and some gas tubes

What a strange car lol.

It's strange but I love it.

I ended up buying the pulsar sportbak, looking really good but needs some paint and some gas tubes

Nice.

I want a Pulsar now.

any idea why my truck would have a "rough start"?
whenever i cold start it it jerks and sounds gnarly and then the revs fluctuate between 1000-1500 for a few seconds before going down to 500

[img]http://i.imgur.com/wKgVYij.jpg[/imgg]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/66xuC6g.jpg[/imgg]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/MU17wZC.jpg[/imgg]
Holy stuff that thing is dope! Just needs paint!!!

whenever i cold start it it jerks and sounds gnarly and then the revs fluctuate between 1000-1500 for a few seconds before going down to 500
What year truck and engine, also trucks can run rough at colder temperatures.

vacuum leak(s), probably

after a cold start with the engine idling, spray some propane or starter fluid all along the intake tubes where you think a tear/dislocation/hole/etc could be. if the engine starts revving faster then that means it sucked in the gas where you sprayed it, which means you do have at least one vacuum leak and you should either patch up that hole or replace the tube/boot entirely

What year truck and engine, also trucks can run rough at colder temperatures.
09 gmc sierra with the 5.3

air vent or cup holder

bmw refrained from calling the E87 1M an "M1" to avoid confusion with the original M1 even though it still makes more sense, yet they have no problem calling this turd a 6-series for marketing reasons since it didn't sell well being designated as a 5-series smFh

also another friend got a "new" car: austin couldn't stand dealing with the 1.6t fusion he picked up after totaling his 2006 a6 over the winter, so he traded it in for a cherry red 2011 a4 2.0t. beforehand he actually offered to buy my 330ci to use as a summer/fun car and keep the fusion for bad weather/winter, buuut i didn't wanna sell it lol

i gotta get pics of the a4 and the supra still. btw the supra sounds almost like this-- except it's a few decibels louder and a little raspier up top than that

Here's my new daily/extra legal speeds car, a Volvo V60. I'll post horsepower and torque figures if anyone wants since it's been tuned quite alot.

I have a v70 as a back up car, so i can appreciate the volvo life. Post those figures boi!