Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832282 times)

BMW's usage of plastic fasteners triggers me

when you almost get rear ended by a 4runner

not car related haha (2 wheels instead), but has anyone got any advice on upjetting a carb for a little single cylinder motorbike, with the hopes of getting an extra hp or two? currently running stock airbox with what I assume to be a stock carb.

slapped a k&n pod on but the engine obviously runs way to lean, 40mph tops compared to 70mph with the stock filter. clearly i need a bigger main jet, what should i do, buy a pack and slowly work my way up? current carb is chinese so the jet doesn't have the size stamped on it sadly  :panda:.

you could try seeing if any local powersport places have individual jets and/or a jet gauge for sale

so I'm currently in the market for a new Tundra, what online sites should I use for browsing cars for sale? NOT craigslist

not car related haha (2 wheels instead), but has anyone got any advice on upjetting a carb for a little single cylinder motorbike, with the hopes of getting an extra hp or two? currently running stock airbox with what I assume to be a stock carb.

slapped a k&n pod on but the engine obviously runs way to lean, 40mph tops compared to 70mph with the stock filter. clearly i need a bigger main jet, what should i do, buy a pack and slowly work my way up? current carb is chinese so the jet doesn't have the size stamped on it sadly  :panda:.
I bought a 2001 ktm with a 90s suzuki carb once.
forget carbs
forget floats
forget bikes (but also not i love bikes)
but seriously forget bikes

haha, i remember having to faff with the choke so much to get it started a couple of months ago when everything was frozen/snowy over here in the uk. in the end I could just get it ticking over, and managed to get it to my mates so we could have a look. kept on stalling at the traffic lights though so i had to keep the revs constantly up. and to add to the absurdity, one of my gloves went missing. that taught me a lesson about riding in the super cold weather with my hand exposed, cause it was blue by the time i arrived at my destination. never again.

trust me dude, i completely understand the love hate relationship with motorcycles :D. i drive too tho, so when i aint feeling the bike vibes i'm still good.

so I'm currently in the market for a new Tundra, what online sites should I use for browsing cars for sale? NOT craigslist
i have one laying around if you want it

dont mean to humblebrag on yall brothers but

peep my new $3000 exhaust

awesome
i saw a prius and the the owner put eyelashes above the headlights

awesome
i saw a prius and the the owner put eyelashes above the headlights
I saw someone do that, except it was on a Bug. It was a lady Bug.
Seriously.