I got banned

Author Topic: I got banned  (Read 6055 times)

lol seems like a pretty valid reason to me

Just don't play on tezunis servers. Nuff said

It took me like two minutes to understand what you were trying to say.
Please apologize to my brain.

Bans on Tezuni's server are usually dumb, but you deserved this one.

lol seems like a pretty valid reason to me
i can't really see it

"People say you're hacking, and I don't think tezuni knows you.."

"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING GAAAH JUST GET OUT OF MY LIIIIIFE YOU WERE CREATED TO MOCK ME AND MY EXISTENCE AND I HATE IT AND YOU MUST PERISH FOR YOUR DOINGS VILE CREATURE"

i can't tell anything else

not playing on tezunis server seems like a good thing.
thisthisthisthis

Geh, please don't listen to this kid.  Yes, he did get banned, but he's not new.  His old name (which is also banned) is Raiden21, so trying to be smart, he bought a new key and attempted to play on a server he's banned on.

It's a normal thing for the OP (Raiden21) to get banned in one way or another. His goal in life is seemingly to become more annoying by the day, and to see how many times he can get disconnected from a server after not contributing whatsoever and also after berating the players.

Geh, please don't listen to this kid.  Yes, he did get banned, but he's not new.  His old name (which is also banned) is Raiden21, so trying to be smart, he bought a new key and attempted to play on a server he's banned on.
maybe, just maybe, this kid actually wants to play on your server for a change

Raidensecond

Why didn't I see this?

not playing on tezunis server seems like a good thing.
Tezuni's server in the server list is the equivalent to the entire Call of Duty series in the gaming market.

AKA Avoid it at all costs.

maybe, just maybe, this kid actually wants to play on your server for a change

If he truly wants to play, then why the forget doesn't he clean up his act after his bans?