I got banned

Author Topic: I got banned  (Read 6056 times)

also raiden claims to be 21.

ha.

please brain to my apologize

at this rate eventually everyone will be banned from his server and we won't have to worry about it

at this rate eventually everyone will be banned from his server and we won't have to worry about it
I joined and was instantaneously banned for the reason "no".

:cookieMonster: I got banned from tezuni's by Kfamped :c . I logged in then went to server there was a guy idk who he was but he was a admin he was never on before people were saying he was hacking then i said "tezuni no know u " Then i got banned reason: you are so anoyying it hurts me
If your in-game name is Raiden21, I remember that you used an aimbots on the jail escape server a few weeks ago.

am i the only person who didn't get banned from Tezuni's before playing because my in-game name is different?

If your in-game name is Raiden21, I remember that you used an aimbots on the jail escape server a few weeks ago.

I can verify this. Raiden's ID is 45212.

If he truly wants to play, then why the forget doesn't he clean up his act after his bans?

I've kicked Raiden for baiting prisoners and glitching the clearing machine to induce freekills on himself.

<double post>

This topic did not need to be revived either.

are you
kidding me.
did you just bump this.