Author Topic: This rule is dark.  (Read 6024 times)

5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it. 

That is dark.

Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it. 

"Just do it."

Funny to.

I'd yell at you, but your new. So here's a tip. Dont make three topics in one day. It'll irratate other forumers. Just try to not make much topics. Probably 1-2 Topics every two day's or so. Just don't topic spam as it'll provoke forum users.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 12:15:59 AM by Theepicman »

I'd yell at you, but your new. So here's a tip. Dont make 3 topics in one day. It'll irratate other forumers. Make only 1-2 Topics every two days.

Yeah I just was bored. I have been on forums for kinda a while to under stand, but it's just boredom over taking me. I'll stop. Limit myself for 1 topic a week at most. I can't stop talking. Boredom.

Yeah I just was bored. I have been on forums for kinda a while to under stand, but it's just boredom over taking me. I'll stop. Limit myself for 1 topic a week at most. I can't stop talking. Boredom.
And here are some other tips, dont emote spam ( :cookie: :cookieMonster: :panda: :nes:)these. Only post 1-2 emotes in each post you make if you have to. Again, forumer's get irrated by emote spam. Stay out of the drama section. Once you make a post, you might have made the wrong move as you can't edit post's there. Only read the drama's and post if nessecary.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 12:20:17 AM by Theepicman »

thing is,
the chances the last thing you do before killing yourself is posting on an internet forum about a building game are pretty damn slim

badspot once said if we were ever going to shoot up our schools, to blame it on blockland for the publicity.

we all need to remember just in case

badspot once said if we were ever going to shoot up our schools, to blame it on blockland for the publicity.

Any publicity is good publicity

Quote pls

Murdock do what you want, if it irritates other forumers who cares, do what YOU like as long as you're following the rules.

wait a lot of people forgetin care if it irritates people

the point of the forums is to socialize with people so if for whatever reason you're not meshing well with them or worse are actively ignoring that they exist then you're not only defeating the purpose of the forum, but you're defeating the purpose of the forum and are harassing people who are just going about their own business

that's the worst advice you could possibly give him, what the forget

Yes, it's a dark rule.
No, it didn't need this attention.

If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't post a whole topic about it, unless it's Off-Topic.

That makes me want to shoot up my school, To bad I only go in two days a week and have to go through a metal detector.

That makes me want to shoot up my school, To bad I only go in two days a week and have to go through a metal detector.
NSA help pls

Murdock do what you want, if it irritates other forumers who cares, do what YOU like as long as you're following the rules.
I disagree with this, you should at least try to respect and get along with other forumers.