2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)

Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 205043 times)

there's this thing called soft shaders, search it,  they're pretty cool
Actually, don't

It takes a god-like computer to use it

Not trying to be off-topic or anything, but I found a little fix for the Steam screenshot bug:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=205524766

I dont know if anyone else has found a fix too but this should work.

Is badspot going to be able to revoke steam users?

Most likely.
Nothing should ever restrict the ability for troublemakers to be removed from the game.

Actually, don't

*a record scratches*

you rang? ):D
I need as well

Actually, don't

it takes the power of blackholes and dyson spheres to get the AWESOME POWER required for those shadows

wait a sec. does hacking in a game like this that is on steam, when playing on your steam account, justify one of those big fancy Steam bans? or does that only happen for Valve games

I'm gonna convert my key to Steam once all the known issues are fixed,
or if there are at least 3 issues left.

wait a sec. does hacking in a game like this that is on steam, when playing on your steam account, justify one of those big fancy Steam bans? or does that only happen for Valve games
You mean a VAC ban? There are non-steam games that have it, but I don't think Blockland would.

each game has to separately apply for Valve Anti-Cheat. non-valve games can get it, but valve has to vet the system first. blockland very likely won't have this.

What about the achievements?
I have searched and it looks like speedkart ones are broken or something, because I cannot get them, and I have won multiple races

Well I only hope this get fixed soon

Why hasn't the demo been added to the store page yet?

Awwww

[img width=1000 height=562]https://hostr.co/file/OiyberII79QR/Blockland_0523.png[

A 69k just built this, I did love emitter to him and he moved his head up and down <3
Yeah I joined this server where these 70kers were all building their first builds and I seriously choked up from nostalgia. I asked one of them what he was making and he was like "I don't know!!"

I found a server made for new players, by a new player.

Staircases to nowhere.

At least 5 of them.

I found a server made for new players, by a new player.

Staircases to nowhere.

At least 5 of them.
th-they're learning <dramatic music>