Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 206984 times)

If the configuration is re-directed to /My documents, what will happen to hosting services? Is there any way you can direct configuration files to the usual folder?

Um, it already does this.

I could cheese out and only do 4.
The great thing about only four cards to collect is that instead of collecting 4< x cards to get 100 XP (plus the backround and emocon), you can get the reward for just collecting the four cards

If we wanted to obtain a steam key for our current BL_ID, does Badspot have to pay a fee to steam to get one for us?  Personally I would be okay with paying Badspot like a $1.00 charge for making the switch like how humblebundle does it.

If we wanted to obtain a steam key for our current BL_ID, does Badspot have to pay a fee to steam to get one for us?  Personally I would be okay with paying Badspot like a $1.00 charge for making the switch like how humblebundle does it.

But the $1 floor for Humble Bundle purchases is not due to a Steam fee, it's just as a sort of common sense "let's not spam Steam keys" thing.

minecraft is adding shadows and shaders without removing interiors
/discuss

/discuss
So does that mean terrains will be gone then?

/discuss
wait wat

Do you mean something Mojang is doing or the shaders mod someone made?

wait wat

Do you mean something Mojang is doing or the shaders mod someone made?
in the snapshots, if you press the super-secret settings button it will change your game to use a 'shader'

Comparing blockland to minecraft in any way is equivalent to comparing Lego blocks to a 3' by 3' cube of solid rock.

We really need more bricks, considering community expansion and the limitations due to the brick count, I think we need a brick count update.

I'd love to hear why or why not this should happen. If you're reading Badspot, please reply.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 11:10:44 PM by Derroith »

Badspot updated OP.

Changes:
Achievements is now Done
New steam purchases changed from Theory to Plausible
Transfer old users changes from Theory to Plausible
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 11:29:33 PM by Plexious »

Trading cards changed from 4 / 8 to 3.5 / 8
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 12:30:02 AM by Electrk² »

We really need more bricks, considering community expansion and the limitations due to the brick count, I think we need a brick count update.

I'd love to hear why or why not this should happen. If you're reading Badspot, please reply.
many add-ons should be made default so people will enjoy the game first time playing