Author Topic: 2013/10/03 - Steam Status (Updated: 2013/12/17)  (Read 205311 times)

3. Asking everyone to go back to being on-topic isn't annoying; it's called being mature.
when you have a conversation with your friends (which you evidently don't have) i doubt you'll be like "OH NO GUYS WE ARE OFF TOPIC LOL!!"

1. This gives me something to waste time on.
2. I find it funny how butt-hurt people get about people not going along with whatever they're doing.
Is this ban worthy?

1. This gives me something to waste time on.
2. I find it funny how butt-hurt people get about people not going along with whatever they're doing.
3. Asking everyone to go back to being on-topic isn't annoying; it's called being mature.
4. I like lists.
1. Look.
2. I can do this
3. too.
Also you appear to be handicapped. Please stop being handicapped.

holy damn guys 5 responses to one post

1. See 4
2. Look at 5.
3. Ignore 1.
4. Now 2
5. Disregard 4.
6. I think we should stop making contradictive lists.

Seriously, though, do not be handicapped. If you are being handicapped right now, stop.

man i didn't even know you could get high off clearasil
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 04:37:02 PM by chrisbot6 »

OnTopic: Do you think the Steam release will cause a rise in CoD TDM fanboy servers?
Question still stands regardless of how mad you guys are getting over this.
Edit: I don't give two stuffs either way what ya say, but some non hateful feedback would be nice!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 09:03:02 PM by durdur »

Edit: I don't give two stuffs either way what ya say, but some non hateful feedback would be nice!
Stop trying to draw attention to yourself.

I don't think so, i do think there will be a rise in low quality servers as people try to figure out the game and have fun with others, a lot of them will probably be sandbox as they might not be immediately aware of the add-ons or how to install and use them

Not saying that there won't be a single good server after it's released, i'm gonna give this the benefit of the doubt and say that there will be a good handful of people who can figure stuff out and host a quality server, with or without custom add-ons

Add-ons are good and all, but are not always required for a high quality server

^^^ Good point. I'm actually kind of glad vanilla Blockland doesn't support voice chat, though, as we'll probably get a wave of squeakers.

^^^ Good point. I'm actually kind of glad vanilla Blockland doesn't support voice chat, though, as we'll probably get a wave of squeakers.
Badspot would make an option so that you can only hear people on your trust list.

Badspot would make an option so that you can only hear people on your trust list.
or just a mute button

??

I prefer the trust option.
That would create weird situations where you're unable to hear one end of a conversation.

That would create weird situations where you're unable to hear one end of a conversation.
speaking of that i find that half of mic users are barely intelligible and people discriminate you for not having a mic

Wow! We the status looks great! except the profanity part lol. Keep it up!