Author Topic: Pass is Boomerangdog  (Read 25683 times)

Much like God has shown me grace- undeserved forgiveness and favor-, it brings me joy to share that love and forgiveness with Pass as well, and everyone else.
Ok I guess, but I don't think your theories would relate to non-Christians.

there's nothing wrong with wanting a fresh start if you ask me, seriously
It wasn't exactly a fresh start seeing as he acted like an asshat even after he decided to "change"

i forgive you pass you are a good friend

Im lost. WHO is Boomerangdog? I havent been on the forum/BL for a while. Is Pass not who I thought he was or something?

Someone simplify this for someone as stupid as me. Is Pass really only 13? And hes not that kid in the cowboy picture that I use to make fun of him for? :(

Either way I still like Pass, EVEN THOUGH HES IGNORING MY RTB MESSAGES.

Im lost. WHO is Boomerangdog? I havent been on the forum/BL for a while. Is Pass not who I thought he was or something?

Someone simplify this for someone as stupid as me. Is Pass really only 13? And hes not that kid in the cowboy picture that I use to make fun of him for? :(

Either way I still like Pass, EVEN THOUGH HES IGNORING MY RTB MESSAGES.
he "died"

i cant really forgive pass for something i was never mad over
i wouldve done the same thing

me and pass arent really all that close, but no respect lost

Along with making up this fantasy persona, Pass also lied about his age. He is not 16, but around 13 years of age. I'm going to go take a long shower and scrub myself down, because I feel extra dirty for being lied to like this.

is there some wonderful relationship triangle secret story going on here that nobody knows about

is there some wonderful relationship triangle secret story going on here that nobody knows about
maybe someone can be upset about being lied to without being in a relationship with the liar? unbelievable, I know, but consider the idea

maybe someone can be upset about being lied to without being in a relationship with the liar? unbelievable, I know, but consider the idea
silly night fox, everyone knows bb, pass, and ephi have been lovers for quite a while

youre just late to know

silly night fox, everyone knows bb, pass, and ephi have been lovers for quite a while
youre just late to know
yeah everyone knows about that, it's just the principle of the thing

if you're outlook on me changes, you're butthurt about something i did to you, and you should probably get over it. be grateful im not going on a forum Self Delete again like most people would after this happens to them.

How the hell does that make sense. "Hey I hit your car with a rock but, you know, you should probably just get over it. If you did something to someone since when do you get to say when they get over it.

Also, we should be grateful for that? I don't think it affects us in the slightest. You will just get banned. And you will probably be banned quicker now then past forum Self Deletes since Ephi can ban.

How the hell does that make sense. "Hey I hit your car with a rock but, you know, you should probably just get over it. If you did something to someone since when do you get to say when they get over it.

Also, we should be grateful for that? I don't think it affects us in the slightest. You will just get banned. And you will probably be banned quicker now then past forum Self Deletes since Ephi can ban.
that is the worst brown townogy i have ever seen

that is the worst brown townogy i have ever seen
i equated him to Riddler and you didn't say anything

BTW an brown townogy is only bad if it's wrong- it doesn't matter how extreme it is because that is the main point of an brown townogy, to blow up a situation so that the faults or reasoning of said situation are more apparent

I never could have guessed...