Author Topic: xSetrox- Super Stupidity  (Read 12451 times)

I'm talking about this idiot right here.

Setro's stupidity is growing, it's quite annoying actually.
Skim through a few of these and you'll loose pretty much 50% of you brain cells. Here is ding ding ding moments.

WARNING NOT FOR THE SMART

First off, read through a few pages of his posts

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=88763;sa=showPosts

Here is his "Greatest Hits", I compiled a tiny fraction of them, out of the thousands of moronic posts he makes.

Cotton balls, when wet and microwaved, are supposed to create steam. I thought qtips would be a good substitute, but no.

Click this one to see how handicapped it is..
"Topic too old"

/title
Or is the red squiggly line under misspelled words from the browser?
Some words he should add to the dictionary if he can (these have red squiggly lines under them)
-Blockland
-Badspot

1. Images are way too small for us to see anything
2. You opened it in paint.net. Suspicious.
3. What's ghosting anyways?

Since when did phones get viruses?

Hold on a second- You just posted a drama before, and it was still on the first page, and you decided to post another drama. This isn't a good decision.
Holy stuff 2 threads in one day alert the media!!!

I am started to get seriously aggravated with this, please stop posting in drama. You can easily post in one of your already-posted dramas.
Can't edit, and the drama's he posted were not "People who should be banned" or anything unspecific like that.

9/11 isn't something to be kidding around with. 1,000+ people died in those two towers, and planes. People gave their lives by attacking a terrorist in a plane to save the pentagon. I'm sure if one of your relatives were in that tower you wouldn't be joking around as much.
How do you think this would make some of the family members of victims of 9/11 feel? It would trigger them to cry, be upset, and much more negative reactions. Please, quit being a child, and grow up. 9/11 is nothing to laugh about. Comedy on events that didn't actually occur are fine. Dark comedy is never okay, in any way, shape, or matter. Making fun of something serious like 9/11 just because you don't feel that it means anything to you is ridiculous.
The shame in this video is as follows:
-Mocking the plane crash by using a fake, virtual, flying jeep
-Playing a rude, abrupt, national anthem song while the event in the video takes place
-Making the screams of the thousands of people seem funny
-The description, was that really needed for a childish video like this?
-Much more
Please, quit with the 9/11 jokes, videos, comedy, and other rude, insultive, crap. An event like this is serious and is not okay to mock. I will most likely flag this video and get a group of my friends to do the same. This is NOT okay, and I have lost some serious respect from you.
Holy stuff get over it, it happened 12 years ago, more people die in other countries. You are the reason people are making these jokes, they're trying to be funny. Stop taking everything so seriously.

Now for the greatest topic hits -

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242673.0
Seriously, you're getting what you deserve /if/ you were being DDoS'd, but your not you just have a stuffty dell laptop that can't run 3 processes at once. You also cannot admit you're wrong, skim through the thread and as you can see setro is being a moron and stubborn.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=242251.0
I tried responding seriously but he ignores it, go see a doctor jesus loving christ.

Now, I could compile so many more things. This is like 1% of his all time handicapped posts.
Get banned again please. Infact all his posts are moronic.

Your posts here aren't much better.

Your posts here aren't much better.
Those are completely reasonable, not even the slightest bit flaming. They were all justified. Admit you're wrong.

Those are completely reasonable, not even the slightest bit flaming. They were all justified. Admit you're wrong.
Yeah, totally not flaming...
You did it wrong. Zapk is a handicapped 13 year old. End of discussion. Oh wait he is also subpixel. Tehehe.
hush child, you hardly know anything.
it's a metaphor for Subixel/Zapk being a whiny bitch.

What am I missing here? You must have misunderstood my post, that doesn't make me stupid.
Admit you're wrong.
Admit you made a silly mistake.

Yeah, totally not flaming...
the first one I admit was a tiny bit flaming but that was not even that bad, even you've done that before. The 2nd one isn't flaming i'm stating you hardly know how to script, telling you to be quiet and the third I was explaining Scriode's post.

And this isn't even about you.

-snip-
What am I missing here? You must have misunderstood my post, that doesn't make me stupid.Admit you made a silly mistake.
What the forget. You're thick. You posted this -
Why does this thread come up every other day?

I'm simply stating read op next time you just proved it in the picture "he said he searched for the mod and found it"
you posted a search button. forget off.

prove it
I'll find it but then when I post it i'll stop even responding to zapk because he's just not getting it, this isn't about him at all.

the first one I admit was a tiny bit flaming but that was not even that bad, even you've done that before
When?
The 2nd one isn't flaming i'm stating you hardly know how to script, telling you to be quiet
And that right there isn't flaming?
You think you're better than I and want to make it clear; that's complete starfish behaviour.
the third I was explaining Scriode's post.
Even so, you called me a "whiny bitch" with absolutely no context.
I'm simply stating read op next time you just proved it in the picture "he said he searched for the mod and found it"
you posted a search button. forget off.
He searched for the mod, he could have searched "can't download vce". I've already stated this before.

is this a counter drama
because it looks like one

is this a counter drama
because it looks like one
yeah
yeah it is

Setro may be dumb but he at least he's not cunty like you

hey guys keep it in your own drama thread

Setro may be dumb but he at least he's not cunty like you
are you talking about doughboy or starzy

doughboy is cool ok

noedit