Facechild and Bones4 Degrading Themselves

Author Topic: Facechild and Bones4 Degrading Themselves  (Read 24416 times)

Let's not get off topic now. We are supposed to be hating on Facechild.

This has been brought to you by the perfect model host/admin who can tell everyone how to do everything correctly and proper
No, what Skip is saying is true.

Raven allows Betel to constantly violate rules. This violates one of his "Admin Rules" which is treating players fairly.

Hah, the server would be better off if ALL the Admins let players violate rules It's treating players fairly.

Wrong, the only admins I have now Are Crown, Allun Pentax and WALDO. I have recently deadmined Racerboy, Khain, Kickflow, Pablo, Floppy Disc, Hank, Plornt, Wink and Wound all due to either inactivity or failing to properly moderate the server. Most of them were due to the latter part. Crown is one of my best and only admins actually doing their job right now. A server that averages 40-50 players obviously can't be perfect especially when it usually only has  2-3 Admins/Super Admins there at a time. And even less perfect when I'm barely on BL anymore. From what I've read in your posts Skip, you only have a short amount of playing time at the server. When you were at the server, Betel was there being an idiot while I was mostly AFK busy with personal matters. I remember it all. There were four admins there and nobody was doing stuff. Obviously this is more of an administration issue rather than a host issue. Trust me, I've been working my ass off on this server and trying to find some dedicated admins the past month, but nothing is working out.
Well it really seems like you need help, my apologies. If you need more active admins, I'd be glad to help.

This has been brought to you by the perfect model host/admin who can tell everyone how to do everything correctly and proper.
How do I put this...
Who are you, exactly?
I'll have you know I am the very model of a modern Host-Administrator. I've information mutable, kickable, and bannable... et cetera et cetera
I haven't hosted in ages but I've been on and administrated/moderated enough servers on this game and otherwise to tell you 90% of hosts and admins know forgetall about what they're doing.
The server premise is wonderful, by the way. Just the administration could use some heavy heavy work.

From what I've read in your posts Skip, you only have a short amount of playing time at the server. When you were at the server, Betel was there being an idiot while I was mostly AFK busy with personal matters. I remember it all. There were four admins there and nobody was doing stuff. Obviously this is more of an administration issue rather than a host issue. Trust me, I've been working my ass off on this server and trying to find some dedicated admins the past month, but nothing is working out.
Fair enough. First impressions tend to be the biggest, and you seemed pretty active at the time to me.
Regardless, I'd recommend keeping people who are repeatedly idiots out rather than having to ban them four times over. And as I said, 90% of admins here have no idea what they're doing, so good luck finding some good ones. (I mean that. Not being an ass, this time.)

How do I put this...
Who are you, exactly?
I'll have you know I am the very model of a modern Host-Administrator. I've information mutable, kickable, and bannable... et cetera et cetera
I haven't hosted in ages but I've been on and administrated/moderated enough servers on this game and otherwise to tell you 90% of hosts and admins know forgetall about what they're doing.
The server premise is wonderful, by the way. Just the administration could use some heavy heavy work.

Fair enough. First impressions tend to be the biggest, and you seemed pretty active at the time to me.
Regardless, I'd recommend keeping people who are repeatedly idiots out rather than having to ban them four times over. And as I said, 90% of admins here have no idea what they're doing, so good luck finding some good ones. (I mean that. Not being an ass, this time.)
Trust me I know the administration is bad. Tonight was the worst case. We're at like Tezuni administration level right now. All the admins here have different approaches to it and it's just a mess. I've already added a new admin tonight and I'm putting together a system as to how the server has to be administrated. Whirlwind and I have been constantly looking over the administration and have been so focused on the actual build that's it's just not working anymore.

You guys are done with us?

Hey guess what, that's your opinion.
no stuff sherlock, whose else would it be

You guys are done with us?
money's on the dresser, get outta here before my wife shows up

Wrong, the only admins I have now Are Crown, Allun Pentax and WALDO.

Isn't Whirlwind still admin?

<applause>  Gud4u

it's not sarcastic

spamming text is not cool

and here's the thing

drama is for telling us on who to not admin/ban

now the public knows that facechild spams text and to be wary of him

Facechild and his shenanigans will always be welcome in my server because at least I'm not easily provoked enough to misinterpret a simple joke like most people here. Besides, he doesn't play Blockland enough to be a general nuisance. It's just a once in a while thing that he does.

Mute is a pointless feature anyway. If there is someone I don't like I warn them, kick them, ban them, ban them some more, and then forever ban them if they can't comply.

I cannot believe the only important question hasn't been asked by someone other than Bones, is this the real Facechild?

Also Bones is a cool guy, join his server sometime, chat with him, he's cool.

I cannot believe the only important question hasn't been asked by someone other than Bones, is this the real Facechild?

Also Bones is a cool guy, join his server sometime, chat with him, he's cool.

Of course it's the real Facechild. What makes you think it's not? Even Facechild needs his laughs.