J!NX and 000 - "Let's crash the server" 000's ID is 40565 and J1NX's ID is 30011

Author Topic: J!NX and 000 - "Let's crash the server" 000's ID is 40565 and J1NX's ID is 30011  (Read 3054 times)

I hate when this type of people enter servers and do this crap

btw I scared a lot when I saw J!NX avatar was like mine in the last pic ;_;

There are better ways to crash a server using bricks. Why did they do it right by everyone. Are they handicapped? 

I'm crying tears of respect.

Why don't all 24/7 servers have a shift system.

I wouldn't think it would be a great idea just cause there is almost no one online in the wee hours of the USA mornings.  2am for me usually has only like 40 players online.

I wouldn't think it would be a great idea just cause there is almost no one online in the wee hours of the USA mornings.  2am for me usually has only like 40 players online.
thanks for the bump.

I've just banned them from the server, and their bricks are gone.
you should be an admin on every server in existance

He practically already is, and deserves it.

i was about to say i can probably get a hold of Brighter He kinda knows me. (I was a beta tester on his SCP CB remake)

Ctown is like dinkleburg and im  like turners dad... he is so nice, but there must be something behind that mask of hhappiness;-;

Crown* and im soo weird c:

Ctown is like dinkleburg and im  like turners dad... he is so nice, but there must be something behind that mask of hhappiness;-;
Wtf....

Wait. What.

I think it's a fairly odd parents reference.
Ah, the wonderful, and terrible, Fairly Odd Parents...
                                                  fairly odd parents
                                                      It does not deserve grammar.