►SPO - Yee Haw!

Author Topic: ►SPO - Yee Haw!  (Read 24236 times)

I think that Jesus was the prophet for Buddhism. anyone else?

I think that Jesus was the prophet for Buddhism. anyone else?
Yes that brother loved fried chicken and reached Nirvana after battling the punk ass bitches on High Hrothgar.

Yes that brother loved fried chicken and reached Nirvana after battling the punk ass bitches on High Hrothgar.
I heard he killed gandalf

Holy stuff Star Wars Trench hell yes. One of the only shooters in BL I ever had fun on.

There was too much spawn killing if I recall. I don't know if this has changed, you tell me Pass!

Quote from: Racerboy~"He was number 1"
This server runs the typical blockland item shop, where as always, players who joined the server first get the best and greatest OP weaponry, while players who join now start with a pistol and get stomped on because they weren't playing as long as the others. This is unfair in many ways, as fighting skill should not be based on the power of your weapon, but the way the player uses it in their own unique way. New players shouldn't have to join and be welcomed by getting a pistol and being told "go fight that guy with the huge RL and automatic weaponry". Sure, a player who has a pistol can get a few lucky kills here and there, but that's not the point. The point is that new players are being bottlenecked because of their stuff weapons, although they might be more skilled.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=224592.msg6426716#msg6426716
was this changed

2 more days until the Furdle lands

i just read that topic and its really hard to believe you're letting furdle back in lmao
what a sperglord

Furdle is in fact an honorable man.

the shop stays as the shop is what keeps players hooked. it gives them a goal to reach. if there were no shop, there wouldn't be a point to playing a ton. some audiences would get bored and leave.

I don't believe spawn killing was an issue to begin with, but the map will be all new so we will keep an eye on the base design.

spo clan has really bad reputation because of furdle. You keep the stuff, ok. But, expect people to joke on spo only cause of him. heh. (and not much help from others clan cause of your reputation). Heh.

the shop stays as the shop is what keeps players hooked. it gives them a goal to reach. if there were no shop, there wouldn't be a point to playing a ton. some audiences would get bored and leave.
and yet badspot's block party works well

and yet badspot's block party works well
badspot's block party contains a constant 20 or so players.
the first week.
after the first week, player count is usually at 5 or so.
after about 3 weeks, it is constantly at 0.
badspot's block party is a great server to inspire people to work together but just not a lot of people go on it after a week.

spo clan has really bad reputation because of furdle. You keep the stuff, ok. But, expect people to joke on spo only cause of him. heh. (and not much help from others clan cause of your reputation). Heh.
thank you sylvanor for the random insulting of my clan. you really contribute well!

thank you sylvanor for the random insulting of my clan. you really contribute well!