►SPO - Yee Haw!

Author Topic: ►SPO - Yee Haw!  (Read 24039 times)

i never insulted. I just related what i hear about your clan tsss. just fire the stuff pls!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 06:18:55 PM by Sylvanor »

i never insulted. I just related what i hear about your clan tsss. just fire the stuff pls!
i can never understand what you are saying.

He said that he wasn't insulting your clan, he was just pointing out that SPO might get a bad rep because of Furdle. He said it's fine that you allow him back into the clan, but don't be surprised if people joke about SPO because of Furdle.

He said that he wasn't insulting your clan, he was just pointing out that SPO might get a bad rep because of Furdle. He said it's fine that you allow him back into the clan, but don't be surprised if people joke about SPO because of Furdle.

thanks.

I don't really care what other people think about my clan. I just want to build with friends and have fun while doing it.

I think people already hate me and my clan for my drama. I can't dig my way out of this hole so I might as well dig deeper and hope to strike gold.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 06:01:06 AM by Passta »

thanks.

I don't really care what other people think about my clan. I just want to build with friends and have fun while doing it.

I think people already hate me and my clan for my drama. I can't dig my way out of this hole so I might as well dig deeper and hope to strike gold.
Lol

wow what a great constructive comment!
wow what a great constructive comment about his great constructive comment!

Yes because Furdle's such a problem right now.

wow what a great constructive comment about his great constructive comment!

^^)

I think he meant ':^)'
that's what I thought but I don't understand how he can type it and not notice that
mistake before posting it.

This is a 10/10 discussion.