Poll

Would you participate in a tourney?

Yes
2 (66.7%)
No
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Golf?: An Indie Game (Setting up tournament!)  (Read 632 times)

So if you don't know what Golf? is, then you have not paid much attention to any indie games.

Golf? is basically a game where you control the swing with your mouse, without the stupid swing minigames. You then go into your cart, drive up to your ball and engage your rocket sauce, then swing again until you hole out.

Linkplox?
Calm the forget down, here it is.
Golf?!?!

I am thinking about setting up a tournament, and the winner of that tournament will get a Supreme Commander on steam. If you would participate, post below and if I get enough people I will get official dates.

The format would be 4 rounds of 9 holes, or just 2 to 3 rounds of 18 holes. You would play in groups of 4, keeping eyes and send me "official scorecards" after the round. This will prevent people from cheating. I may host each round and watch each score closely, or just let others host and just put faith in peoples honesty.

Discuss this epic game.

i made like 4 threads for this game
hopefully this one wont sink too

I play golf in reality. A game wouldn't be of mutch use to me

This just sounds like a smart ass post. I play golf also, but that doesn't mean I can't play a game about it.

yeah but your golfcart isn't powered by rocketsauce is it?

Didn't CrypticSea make this game? The same makers of Subrosa? I love that game, play it daily.