Pineapple - an arse

Author Topic: Pineapple - an arse  (Read 1232 times)

not much detail to it. i was playing a small TDM during which i doubted pineapple's abilities to fight alone against someone else and me, he got angry, threw a few passive aggressive remarks my way and after a quiet period of 15-20 minutes, he banned me for the reason "im tired of your cigarettegetry"

he's an immature admin who can't handle his position, i suggest you keep an eye on him, admin or not, should he join your server

i've talked to him before, he's sort of young iirc

bad admin, good friend.

Proof? Also his BLID is 31611 (Maybe? He is currently the only one with the name "Pineapple")

i remember this starfish from a really long time ago
he used to host an evented town rp and was a richard of a host, being a smartass to a lot of people who asked questions or really for anything iirc

Was this a friendly doubt?

Doubts like "lol ur never gonna kill us friend" tends to piss people off.

He's pretty Immature, He was throwing a bunch of terrible insults my way cause I was killing him with the jeep.

Was this a friendly doubt?

Doubts like "lol ur never gonna kill us friend" tends to piss people off.
iirc, i remarked that i was doing pretty well considering it was 2 v me, he said we should fight him, i said it'd be too easy for us. (it's not that insulting to insinuate that someone can't 2v1, given the map/item choice

pineapple was my old name

just a fun fact

i've talked to him before, he's sort of young iirc

bad admin, good friend.
Define young, if you're thirteen and calling him young he must be hell-a small.