REQUEST: World War I mini-game

Author Topic: REQUEST: World War I mini-game  (Read 1120 times)

i just thought of a exciting mini game idea!

what if we started a world war mini game on the Lego vice city map and have a dog fight in the air? it would be like a Americans vs. Germans type of thing. where we have 2 different teams, one Americans, the other Germans. the American soldiers will fly around in green stunt planes, and the German will fly around in tan stunt planes. both teams get a pretty good variety of guns including the mini gun and the auto rocket launcher. and we get to use the air balloons add-on that packer made, and the two teams got to dog fight each other and shoot down each other's air balloons, and each air balloon will be filled of have atleast two players in each and every one of them, and players can use parachutes so they can bail and land safely on one of the sky scrapers!

i can imagine it now........ :cookieMonster:

wouldn't it be cool? sadly, i can't host servers, and i can't fix the prob or atleast without having to go through a bunch of trouble.

so i was wondering..................ca n someone please host a server with this mini game? you don't even have to get alot of add-ons. all you really need is the parachutes, possibly some pills, a gun, a rocket launcher, the air balloon add-on, the stunt plane add-on, and the Lego vice city map!

EDIT; almost forgot to say that there could also be players dressed like soldiers running around in the streets of Lego vice city and they can shoot at each other. and that the most skilled player on the German team gets to fly a red plane to make it seem like and let the other players know that he/she (not that I'm saying the Red Baron is a she) is the Red Baron.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 05:11:10 AM by Justin1221 »

Interesting idea... There's one big problem I can think of, and that is where would you get all the people to play it?  :cookieMonster:

i'd play it. I'd even sit in a hot air balloon

I'd Play.
And 10  :cookie: 's to whoever hosts it

*stabs warriorboy for being a loving idiot* pardon my french

Dude! you should keep your eyes open for my air combat games that I host in the mornings sometimes.  As soon as I get it balanced, I'll post the build.

It seems to me, that you need a custom build and not neccesarily a new gametype.  Due to the half-lazy yet half-inspired mentality of the average mod community, I suggest you build this map yourself and post it.  If you never get your hosting abilities, then al least other can run it for you.  If you DO need a custom minigame type, then build the map to get everyone salivating.  Otherwise, this awesome-yet-not-mainstream idea will fall away like the rest.

Hey burger, next time use this.

Hey burger, next time use this.

Dang!  If only it worked.... :)