Author Topic: Nuclear Missile Mod  (Read 11689 times)

a bunch of people kept annyoing me to release my private buggy nuke mod
so here it is
its not finished so it doesn't go into add-ons
but i never plan on finishing it

Download
oh and by the way its a projectile

What's unfinished about it?

Guarantee this will be fail-binned, it's power is equal to the mini-nuke, in fact, over.

Guarantee this will be fail-binned, it's power is equal to the mini-nuke, in fact, over.
I'm pretty sure mini-nuke was failbinned because it was a generally stuffty mod, not because it was too powerful.

What's unfinished about it?
it isnt completely refined, the mushroom cloud stem is spawned through a piece of debris flying straight up with a fat smoke emitter, but this method looks really bad sometimes, and you can only see it when the nuke hits the ground and not bricks
most idiotic post ive seen this week
I'm pretty sure mini-nuke was failbinned because it was a generally stuffty mod, not because it was too powerful.
it was failbinned because it overwrote a part of the default rocket launchers script
check the front page of the addons section, youll see my fixed version alive and well

I am making a guess, all I can remember from the mini-nuke were rumors about it being overpowered for the reason of  fail.

I am making a guess
...then why did you "guarentee" that this will get failed for no reason at all?

...then why did you "guarentee" that this will get failed for no reason at all?
He is pretty sure of his business most of the time, which in some cases is totally not the way it is.

I made a nuke a while back when I just started scripting, I didn't have a projectile for it tho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7mCImycVYRE#t=17
it looked pretty similar to yours but yours has a think cloud of smoke around the mushroom

I like yours better

I am making a guess, all I can remember from the mini-nuke were rumors about it being overpowered for the reason of  fail.
OP weapons don't get failbinned. That's handicapped.

The mininuke was failbinned because it broke default features (the rocket launcher).

It also got failed because it kept crashing servers.

Evidence? Mininuke never crashed servers that I know of.

Nope. Didn't happen. It's also impossible to crash a server with a weapon.