the owner of tv-links got arrested two weeks ago

Author Topic: the owner of tv-links got arrested two weeks ago  (Read 4933 times)

by the british police and the site has been closed
*cries*
if you want a link its all over google

British Police can be good, and bad. But they sure as hell do their job.

D= British police sux
No. The British Police Force managed to prevent another 9/11, but on 5 cities in one day. The British Police Force deserve heavy kudos and cookies.

D= British police sux
No. The British Police Force managed to prevent another 9/11, but on 5 cities in one day. The British Police Force deserve heavy kudos and cookies.
  the NES will be kudos k?

:nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

and one for baby osamin  :cookie:

there are alot of other sites but none will be as good as tv-links

there are alot of other sites but none will be as good as tv-links
90% of the links were broekn, and/or of such horrible quality it was almost unwatchable. Stage6 will now take over.

Yuki. Not all of us liked to watch Anime crap.

For every pirate site that is shut down, a baby gets aborted in a back alley.

Stop abortion, stop shutting down pirate sites.

Simple as that...

So that's what happened.

Fuuuuck I wasn't even done watching Ghost in the shell. forget forget forget. I never got to see what happened after they stopped the rogue helicopters from destroying the skyscraper!

And what about mythbusters? Now I have to wait through a forgetton of commercials to watch it.

Also Boondocks, who's going to replace boondocks? I'm not even sure if that plays on TV anymore.

South park... *sniff*

So that's what happened.

Fuuuuck I wasn't even done watching Ghost in the shell. panda panda panda. I never got to see what happened after they stopped the rogue helicopters from destroying the skyscraper!

And what about mythbusters? Now I have to wait through a pandaton of commercials to watch it.

Also Boondocks, who's going to replace boondocks? I'm not even sure if that plays on TV anymore.

South park... *sniff*

Boondocks plays around midnight I think.

Why did he get arrested when he NEVER uploaded a video.  He only linked to them.

This is not drama.

true. its not BL related so it belongs in Off-Topic

Why did he get arrested when he NEVER uploaded a video.  He only linked to them.

Indirectly can still be considered a crime I guess.

He was attracting too much attention and should have shut down before it got out of hands.