Author Topic: Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"  (Read 32639 times)

what i really loving hate about vegans, who are vegans because they don't support animal abuse or whatever, is that when there is a loving plate of meat in front of them, already dead, they're like (ogm i am not going to eat it because i dont support the treatment animals bla bla bla)
i mean its already loving dead
Exactly. By not eating, they make the deaths of the animals meaningless.

i love how people seem to think that if you tell a joke about an incident where children died, it means you're a psychopath who loves seeing children die

i love how people seem to think that if you tell a joke about an incident where children died, it means you're a psychopath who loves seeing children die
Seriously. Just because you joke about something, doesn't mean the subject matter is or has to be inherently funny to you.

this thread
+
*Brian
=

I guess I can agree with that.

To a medium extent.

what i really loving hate about vegans, who are vegans because they don't support animal abuse or whatever, is that when there is a loving plate of meat in front of them, already dead, they're like (ogm i am not going to eat it because i dont support the treatment animals bla bla bla)
I'm going to take a stand. I can't just sit back and watch innocent plants be killed and eaten by fellow men and women.
#savetheplants

ITT:

People who try to find the humor in children dying, people with questionable senses of humor, dark humor, and smeared stuff everywhere.

ITT:

People who try to find the humor in children dying, people with questionable senses of humor, dark humor, and smeared stuff everywhere.

taking a side when doing a itt isn't how you do it

I'm going to take a stand. I can't just sit back and watch innocent plants be killed and eaten by fellow men and women.
#savetheplants
why cant people be like this? our planet is basically turning into a huge desert because we keep killing plants and eating them all.

vegetarians/vegans get more attention than the green company things
how are the animals gonna keep living if all the plants die?

after reading this drama im pretty sure that zalot hates children. i have a feeling that he enjoys hearing about them being brutally slaughtered -- like pigs. he might even fantasize about offing his innocent victims himself one day. this freak might actually commit the next big shooting. he  is so sick im appalled. he not only needs to be banned from thsi game but from society
this is hilarious and is going in my sig right now

im not a vegetarian because I don't support animal abuse
i think meat eating is fine (excluding pigs, I am 100% anti-pork/bacon), but I couldn't do it
maybe it's just the fact that I grew up that way but I find the thought of eating something that used to live disgusting

the plants that you eat were once alive
you murderer

this is hilarious and is going in my sig right now
yeah good luck with that

Title say it all. What would posses someone to think it is okay to have a RP based on the Gritty Grapnel shooting? That is just shameful.
i see your point , titanium but come on were getting off topic. and everyone else whose talking about vegans.