Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"

Author Topic: Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"  (Read 32594 times)

how does that MAKE them innocent. you dont know.

i say the shooter saved us all from certain doom. the kids were up to some terrorist stuff.
pure bs. they were just going to school like they were supposed to, minding their own business. you're pulling that argument really deep from your ass.

pure bs. they were just going to school like they were supposed to, minding their own business. you're pulling that argument really deep from your ass.

you dont think these are the faces of terrorists?
but you'll say that this is the face of a terrorist

tribal pig.

interestingly enough Gritty Grapnel Champ killed himself with the only gun he didn't use which was a 10mm auto glock
bang

interestingly enough Gritty Grapnel Champ killed himself with the only gun he didn't use which was a 10mm auto glock
bang
probably because all others were out of ammo?

probably because all others were out of ammo?
i thought i heard from a news source that he had tons of ammo on him and could've done a lot more
and it would sort of make sense that he saves the 10mm for himself
bang

you are dumb lol.

the affected victims dont think it is funny, but they aren't everybody, are they.

I never said "everybody".

of course.
they were probably behind 9/11
there's almost no doubt about it

Uh sure, and 9/11 happened before they were born.  Irrelevant.

you think those kids were really 10? such ignorance.....

XR you seriously need to wisen up

"You think only with your eyes, so you are easy to fool." - Mr. Han

"You think only with your eyes, so you are easy to fool." - Mr. Han
i tink blok did 9/11

The only thing we can count on in these uncertain times is that acerblock will take the bait

always