Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"

Author Topic: Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"  (Read 32633 times)

is it just me or does zalot use every chance he can put his slimy fingers on to advertise his servers and threads

as evidenced further by these posts

Okay, Taboo, tell us how jokes work, please.  I'm interested.
joke
/jōk/
noun
a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter

a "Gritty Grapnel rp" could cause someone with a dark/strange sense of humor, at least some amusement.

lets get one thing straight; just because you dont think something is funny, doesnt mean nobody thinks it is funny.

as evidenced further by these posts

actually, every post he made in that thread

step 1
have a sense of humour

Question 2: How would you describe your sense of humor?

Plant was banned from my server because he irritates me a lot and I don't want that on my server. He's extremely homophobic, ignorant, and preaches.
I'm sure 80% or so of the Halloweenfest visitors are Christian. I don't care. I shouldn't even know. People get banned when they are annoying with something.
Plant didn't do anything bad on the server but I'm not letting him stay. It's like allowing Lord Tony or Fungasamongus on your server. It's just asking for trouble to start.

The Halloweenfest banlist is very small. A lot of people have been banned for abusing Computermix's cheat but other than that only 5 people have been permanently banned. My server is not a democracy. I tend to be nice and I don't ban people for no apparent reason but I do my best to stop trouble before it starts.

The server title was probably a little ignorant. Most people aren't offended by it but I'm sure someone could've been. I wouldn't have done it if I expected this big a reaction.

I wouldn't have done it if I expected this big a reaction.
wait, you weren't expecting a reaction? you really are handicapped.

but you still probably would have. any publicity is good publicity, right?

but you still probably would have. any publicity is good publicity, right?

Would this fit the exact purpose of this drama?

I hosted the holocaust and I got no forum reaction.
And it's not like no one happened to see it, it got over 50 players in the server at one time.

It's not unreasonable to think you can make a harmless joke like this and not get any attention from it.

I hosted the holocaust and I got no forum reaction.
And it's not like no one happened to see it, it got over 50 players in the server at one time.
how did it get 50 players

how did it get 50 players
It was a decently made server.
The guards were me and my admins, and we were communcating the whole time over skype, figuring out what we were going to do next.
It was a roleplay/tdm, not too unlike a prision escape.

lets get one thing straight; just because you dont think something is funny, doesnt mean nobody thinks it is funny.

I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't think this is funny.

1. Do the people of Newtown, CT think it's funny? Most likely not

2. Do the parents and family members of the murdered victims think it's funny? No.

3. Did the kids/staff think it was funny when Ryan Lanza came in the school? Obviously no.

4. Does the majority of America think it's funny? Considering how much support was given to the families, I don't think America thinks it's funny.

5. Do you think it's funny? Somehow yes.

I don't think I'm the only one who doesn't think this is funny.

1. Do the people of Newtown, CT think it's funny? Most likely not

2. Do the parents and family members of the murdered victims think it's funny? No.

3. Did the kids/staff think it was funny when Ryan Lanza came in the school? Obviously no.

4. Does the majority of America think it's funny? Considering how much support was given to the families, I don't think America thinks it's funny.

5. Do you think it's funny? Somehow yes.
yes, because asking the affected if they're hurt by an action done unto them is totally accurate in terms of how bad it was

enlighten us more, general news media