Author Topic: Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"  (Read 31854 times)

Zealot is well-known for being a gigantic idiot, not something I'd want to be known for. What I find funny is that he continuously tells other people they are dumb. It's so ironic.

He's so full of himself he's about to explode.

if you want to come to my server and argue with me or send me some angry messages in bold red text or something feel free but we really need to finish halloweenfest
Do you have to advertise in EVERY topic you post in?

Yeah, a really fun server Zealot's got there. The only thing I ever said was "hi"

Yeah, I saw the server too. Zealot is an starfish and has no respect for the 20 innocent children who died. In my book, that's not considered a joke.

idc about the name of the server, but zealot is being kind of a prick at this point

his name is zealot and all of you are surprised that he's a complete idiot?

Yeah, I saw the server too. Zealot is an starfish and has no respect for the 20 innocent children who died. In my book, that's not considered a joke.
22 children 4 adults, actually.

In my book, that's not considered a joke.
Where can I pick up a copy?

idc about the name of the server, but zealot is being kind of a prick at this point
Yeah. I'd like to apologize to everyone now that I've calmed down because I was being a massive prick to everyone.
I'm not trying to act like Bisjac.

noedit:
But I do think everyone offended by the server name needs to grow up. It's a joke and if 3 words bother you so much you want to drama me you've got a problem.

the Barnes and Noble down on Cox St.

noedit:
But I do think everyone offended by the server name needs to grow up. It's a joke and if 3 words bother you so much you want to drama me you've got a problem.

So you think it's a joke that 24 innocent people, especially kids, were brutally murdered for no reason?

top drawer in any hotel room

Yeah. I'd like to apologize to everyone now that I've calmed down because I was being a massive prick to everyone.
I'm not trying to act like Bisjac.
i dont think you should be on the forums if you're going to go into a self-gratifying hissyfit whenever you're under pressure

i dont think you should be on the forums if you're going to go into a self-gratifying hissyfit whenever you're under pressure
under pressure?
what pressure?
i was pissed off and it's the only reason i was acting so entitled.