Author Topic: Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"  (Read 30807 times)

This weekend, only in the BLOCKLAND DRAMADOME it's the EDGELORDS versus the WEENIES in the most anticipated multi-man cagematch of the fall drama season!
I AM DEAD

he's quoting "rap god" off of eminem's new album
that's loving handicapped
why are those lyrics

that's loving handicapped
why are those lyrics
because he's an edgy teenager and eminem is their god

Hold on.  Wait....what?  Let me run a check on that.
disagreement, noun -- lack of consensus or approval
Okay, so what the heck are you talking about?
congratulations, you know how to read a dictionary
please gently remove your head from your arse and notice that the definition you gave in fact has nothing to do with what i said, proving my point (which didn't need to be proven because it ran on common sense)

please gently remove your head from your arse and notice that the definition you gave in fact has nothing to do with what i said, proving my point (which didn't need to be proven because it ran on common sense)
Your point makes no sense. You are saying that if I disagree with people who do this, then I automatically think they are a "heartless devil." If I'm reading it correctly.

Uh yeah, it has nothing to do with what you said.  Let me refresh you with what you said, cause you seem to have forgotten.  You gave your opinion on what "disagreeing" means.

Disagreeing != Telling everyone they are a heartless devil

It doesn't prove your point.  That is the actual Webster's definition and you're giving your opinion on what the word means and how we are all out to get you.

just because the sum of your ages equals taboo's doesn't mean you're smarter than he is

If I'm reading it correctly.
you aren't reading it correctly

Uh yeah, it has nothing to do with what you said.  Let me refresh you with what you said, cause you seem to have forgotten.  You gave your opinion on what "disagreeing" means.
It doesn't prove your point.  That is the actual Webster's definition and you're giving your opinion on what the word means and how we are all out to get you.
holy crud you are stupid
i didn't give an opinion on the meaning of the word
i never said anything like that
how do you manage to be this stupid

holy crud you are stupid
how do you manage to be this stupid

oh yes, very constructive

10/10 really helping your reputation here

in other words your argumentative skills are so nonexistent that not only can not admit you are wrong, but you can't even at least try to think of a decent refuting statement

my entire opinion of zealot was formed in that addon thread of marble mans where he was crying a river about marble not having a megathread

what a twat

you aren't reading it correctly
Okay, can you explain it to me, please?

blok calling someone a baby isn't the same as saying they're immature
stop trying to be a pro arguer

blok calling someone a baby isn't the same as saying they're immature
stop trying to be a pro arguer
I know that.

I am simply wondering how making "jokes" about Flash Mob is a way of
growing up and not being such a pusillanimous individual about old stuff