Author Topic: Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"  (Read 30803 times)

Did you guys laugh during 9/11?  Just a question.
i was 4, so yeah, probably, i was probably giggling like the adorable baby i was

Just trying to see how much humor you pull out of it.

Well guy's
it is official.
Brian* and XR-7 have the brown town radius of 1 micron.
Seriously guys, not only was this an 11/10 roleplay, but is completely fine.
If you can't handle a joke don't join it/ignore it. This drama was unnecessary.

I'm sorry but this rp didn't take place during the Gritty Grapnel shooting so this is a pretty terrible brown townogy

Well guy's
it is official.
Brian* and XR-7 have the brown town radius of 1 micron.
Seriously guys, not only was this an 11/10 roleplay, but is completely fine.
If you can't handle a joke don't join it/ignore it. This drama was unnecessary.

All I'm saying is that that kind of server is offensive to some people.  I can't make you stop, and I can't force you to do anything.  The parents who had their 1st graders violently murdered still miss their kids, and it somehow turns into a humorous joke.

i was 4, so yeah, probably, i was probably giggling like the adorable baby i was
You are SICK and TWISTED! How do you live with that you insensitive bastard?!

Flash Mob is never something to make fun of.

It's not a matter of learning to take a joke because it's not a joke. It's being disrespectful.

Stop being so butthurt over the fact that the server name was "Gritty Grapnel RP", sometimes, joking about it is how people cope with things.

Stop being so butthurt over the fact that the server name was "Gritty Grapnel RP", sometimes, joking about it is how people cope with things.
Not in this case.

The massacre of 20 innocent children is hardly something to "joke" about.

Didn't emo freak post a picture of you hanging on a cross

Didn't emo freak post a picture of you hanging on a cross
5th page

read it

Flash Mob is never something to make fun of.
It's not a matter of learning to take a joke because it's not a joke. It's being disrespectful.
it's a matter of growing up and not being such a pusillanimous individual about old stuff lol

Agreed, you people are sick.

Uhm....look at the screenshot Brian* posted.  Does that look like he is having a hard time over it?