Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"

Author Topic: Zealot's "Gritty Grapnel RP"  (Read 32410 times)

Reached fifty players at one time!
Even beat tezunis jail rp.

You should host it again

lol I love how hard it is for people to swallow their pcmasterrace pride and say sorry for once

if we care to much, then the terrorists win.
we must forget quickly and enjoy life way to much :D

Wow. I read through this whole thing and I must say, Brian is being extremely hypocritical.

Any one remember this "hilarious" joke?

So Brian is perfectly fine with making fun of thousands of people by making fun of Jesus' crucifixion but is insulted by a Gritty Grapnel joke.
Hah, no.

I actually had no part of that. I was afk and they fetched me there.

Yeah, this has happened before. Whilst Brian* was a.f.k, nick and kfAmped fetched Brian and put him on display next to a sign stating "I'm Brian and I'm a silly Jew" or something like that.

Sick and Twisted.  Personally I don't like Brian*, but this isn't something to joke about.

You are a sick, twisted, son of a bitch.

First making fun of jesus crucifiction, now denying it, how do you live with yourself?

I can take a joke, but I've never considered religious tragedies a laughing matter.

didnt we have a topic like this months ago?

didnt we have a topic like this months ago?
it was Jeep dramaing Furdle for saying that the kids deserved to die and then another drama by Jeep when someone made a joke image of Gritty Grapnel

He's having a good time joking around on the internet and you're acting like he's actually going to shoot up a school in real life. Yeah.

PearlHarbor9/11WaccoHalocaust RP will be best rp.